DXC 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AND THE HOLY GRAIL CHARITY CONCERT EVENT AUG 1ST PRESENTED BY BOOST MOBILE

DXC 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AND HOLY GRAIL CHARITY EVENT

The DXC is on its 4 year go around. We will be back in Orange County California at Club Incahoots Fullerton on Aug 1st 2009 from 1pm to 7pm. This year we willhave all kinds of special guest dropping and and doing what they do best. The Sneaker events will be hosted by the one and only Dave Jeff of PHLI and SneakerPimps and the Concert will be hosted by Dro Pesci of Interscope and Shady Records. We will also host two special events. One is the Mi Gente x Holy GrailSneaker Battle and The Holy Grail Charity Concert. Admission is only $20 bucks and we will be giving away special door gifts to people who show up early. Withevery door ticket you will also get a raffle ticket to win prizes provided by our sponsors through out the day as well. You dont want to miss this event. Itwill be well worth the $20 bucks and you might even find your own Holy Grail.

Special Product Giveaways by
www.boostmobile.com
www.Jackssurfboards.com
www.Shoeaffliction.com
www.Superkix.com
www.Imking.com
www.thesixthboro.com
www.shoemgk.com
www.myfitteds.com

Discount Tickets can be purchased at this link and at The Holy Grail.
https://secure1.webconnex...py9318_copy5415_copy5078

Tables can be purchased at this link or by calling 714 809 2028
https://secure1.webconnex.com/dunxchange_table

Schedule of events

DXC 1pm to 7pm buying trading and selling all day long.
Feat DJ CLARK KENT

Mi Gente x Holy Grail Sneaker Battle(must bring out the best of the best sneakers to battle with) 330pm to 415pm
Prizes will be Provided by Absolute Sneaker lasering.

Holy Grail Charity Concert 5pm to 7pm
Feat Gza of the Wu-Tang
Evidence of Dilated Peoples and Friends
DJ Muggs of Cypress Hill
UNI
Curtains
Plus Givens
and MORE

Dam DXC is going hard for this one, good job C and G. I've missed the last couple of local ones so I'm gonna have to roll through and see what'sgoing on with all the fellas...west coast jammers representing here! haha

i think ill be rolling to this....espeically to see Evidence...

havent been to dunkxchange in a very long time...first time going just to browse and not have a table

more info will be updated today. We got DJ MUGGS Locked down as well now. New flyer will be up within hours

I'm there
pimp.gif

DXC 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AND HOLY GRAIL CHARITY EVENT

The DXC is on its 4 year go around. We will be back in Orange County California at Club Incahoots Fullerton on Aug 1st 2009 from 1pm to 7pm. This year we willhave all kinds of special guest dropping and and doing what they do best. The Sneaker events will be hosted by the one and only Dave Jeff of PHLI and SneakerPimps and the Concert will be hosted by Dro Pesci of Interscope and Shady Records. We will also host two special events. One is the Mi Gente x Holy GrailSneaker Battle and The Holy Grail Charity Concert. Admission is only $20 bucks and we will be giving away special door gifts to people who show up early. Withevery door ticket you will also get a raffle ticket to win prizes provided by our sponsors through out the day as well. You dont want to miss this event. Itwill be well worth the $20 bucks and you might even find your own Holy Grail.

Special Product Giveaways by
www.boostmobile.com
www.Jackssurfboards.com
www.Shoeaffliction.com
www.Superkix.com
www.Imking.com
www.thesixthboro.com
www.shoemgk.com
www.myfitteds.com

Discount Tickets can be purchased at this link and at The Holy Grail.
https://secure1.webconnex.com/dunkxchange_au1st_2009_copy5731_copy9318_copy5415_copy5078

Tables can be purchased at this link or by calling 714 809 2028
https://secure1.webconnex.com/dunxchange_table

Schedule of events

DXC 1pm to 7pm buying trading and selling all day long.
Feat DJ CLARK KENT

Mi Gente x Holy Grail Sneaker Battle(must bring out the best of the best sneakers to battle with) 330pm to 415pm
Prizes will be Provided by Absolute Sneaker lasering.

Holy Grail Charity Concert 5pm to 7pm
Feat Gza of the Wu-Tang
Evidence of Dilated Peoples and Friends
DJ Muggs of Cypress Hill
UNI
Curtains
Plus Givens
and MORE

Going to be there with a table. Bringing 40 pairs of sizes 9-9.5. Mostly Jordans and other Nikes. Come on down and check it out...

Damn I must be getting old, whatever happened to $6 entry?

Bar330 was the %$@%, too many cerritos kids though
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Damn I must be getting old, whatever happened to $6 entry?

Bar330 was the %$@%, too many cerritos kids though
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i know man, i miss those days
All this now became mainstream

Back
Top Bottom