E:60 Feature On Scott Hall...Feels Bad Man

Originally Posted by Peep Game

funny-animated-gifs-stone-cold-stunner.gif

Best stunner of all time no question.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by shogun

What's up with Sean Waltman?  I know he was battling addiction a few years ago too.  He didn't look too bad during the story.

I can't even imagine how hard those guys partied during their prime years.  Shawn Michaels must've been like a rockstar.

For once in his life, Waltmen is finally sober. He's had quite a bit of interviews during that time, and a lot of them
have been hilarious, but you can tell that he has his mind clear for once. He can still go in the ring based on what
I've heard/read from some indy shows.

i think he wants to get back in the pro wrestling game as a producer/agent. He can't wrestle anymore, because he has hepatitis. But hes another guy that survived, he hung himself in Mexico, but was found before death.

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

i think he wants to get back in the pro wrestling game as a producer/agent. He can't wrestle anymore, because he has hepatitis. But hes another guy that survived, he hung himself in Mexico, but was found before death.
Oh yea I heard about his hep thing, but his last match was back in March or something as the 1-2-3 Kid in Chikara. It's good
he finally turned himself around though.

Those who are wondering who was the "best to never to win a world title" need to take into account that there was a time when having the intercontinental/U.S. title actually used to mean something. World champs would hold the title for years at a time in some cases, mainly because the world title would only be on the line at certain PPVs. These days "champs" will literally win at a PPV on Sunday then lose it the very next Monday. Before the Monday night wars, title changes on regular TV were super-rare if not unheard of.

Promotor who said he didn't care how trashed Hall was and sent him out there anyways is a DBAG who will burn in hell.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Those who are wondering who was the "best to never to win a world title" need to take into account that there was a time when having the intercontinental/U.S. title actually used to mean something. World champs would hold the title for years at a time in some cases, mainly because the world title would only be on the line at certain PPVs. These days "champs" will literally win at a PPV on Sunday then lose it the very next Monday. Before the Monday night wars, title changes on regular TV were super-rare if not unheard of.

More so in WWF. Flair was the top worker in NWA, and early WCW.   The International title ( replacement for the NWA title belt which Rude got was the top worker when it wasnt Sting or Flair with the title.  Where as in WWF before Warrior and prob until 1996 it was the top worker unless Shawn or Bret were world champ. (Cant remember and dont care if Honky Tonk Man was a decent worker). WCW went to that format when they got Hogan, and he was champ although you could say they did that to an extent for a few different guys including Nash, Goldberg. When Vince Rusco got there the  World Champ was usually the top worker, as evidanced by Booker T, Jarrett, ( which spoke to how limited the Wrestling had gotten) Bret ( Rusco made that a mandate) and the idea of Goldberg being hurt and keeping the title off him for the sake of being more realistic. But the IC and US were usually for a guy who they knew was going to be a draw as World Champ , and they needed to get him over, or the top worker. With Hogan though it was almost always the top worker sans DDP who was so over they put the US belt on him a bunch cause unlike Sting and Luger he needed it.

Originally Posted by ESyDC

Promotor who said he didn't care how trashed Hall was and sent him out there anyways is a DBAG who will burn in hell.
Word that dude pissed me off.  X-Pac and Nash shoulda went after him. 

I always thought Piper should've gotten the WWF belt and then Hogan Piper was main event for WM2. I guess they did a program before 1, then the tag match at Mania and it ran it's course. I miss the days of the champ holding on for a while and miss even more the IC and tag team belts really meaning something

Originally Posted by truthmain

Originally Posted by ESyDC

Word that dude pissed me off.  X-Pac and Nash shoulda went after him. 
I respectfully disagree with this sentiment. That promoter was obviously one of the few people on this planet still willing to do business with Hall. He showed up and wanted his money? Get out there and earn it and show the world what you are. As a matter of fact, that video led to more money for Hall, as I'm sure he was compensated by ESPN.

If you think Hall really showed up in that state after following a proper prescription regimine, then you are just in denial. Druggies aren't known for their honesty. 

Scott Hall is an example of how you can have everything in the world... but not all at once and not forever. He used to be a superstar. Now he's just a "good 'bad example.' "

Def hard to watch but it just got even worst reading that update a few pages back 
30t6p3b.gif
... I thought seeing himself
on TV like that would def spark a change
tired.gif

I am no longer mad at Scott Hall for hitting Goldberg with that Tazer in the PPV that gave Goldberg his first L... I really feel bad for him. Even if he turned his life around 100%, who knows how much time he has left.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Is Razor the best wrestler to not win a world title? I can't think of anyone better...

Hard to define what makes a wrestler better, but off the top of my head Piper never held the belt. 

Mr. Perfect is up there, too. 

I actually have this guy ahead of him, but it'd be hard to argue
rude.jpg

avy check

one of my top 3 wrestlers of all time no doubt
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom