http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1018836/

[img]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1018838/

[/quote]

SO GOOD

I think this is my most anticipated game for the PS4

Well this and The Division

Last edited:
Any word on Agito?

Where are you watching this D Double D Double ?

All I have is this...

https://www.youtube.com/user/SquareEnixPresents

I didn't even know there was a stream :lol:

I'm just following on GAF and other sites

Agito is coming too

LONDON (June 10, 2014) – Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX[emoji]174[/emoji] interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, today announces the forthcoming release of two highly anticipated SQUARE ENIX[emoji]174[/emoji] titles: FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0[emoji]8482[/emoji] and FINAL FANTASY AGITO[emoji]8482[/emoji].

Originally released in Japan in 2011 for the PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Portable handheld entertainment system, FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 will be coming to the West as an HD remaster for the PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One[emoji]174[/emoji], the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. In addition, FINAL FANTASY AGITO, already available in Japan, is confirmed for a Western release on iOS and Android devices.

“The voice of our Western fans was instrumental in the development of FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0, and we’re very excited to release this title soon,” said Hajime Tabata, director of FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0. “The new PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]4 system and Xbox One platforms have really helped to re-envision this dynamic and turbulent world of Orience.”

The war-torn land of Orience is also the setting for FINAL FANTASY AGITO, where players on iOS and Android mobile devices take on the role of a cadet in the Dominion of Rubrum as they aim to become Agito, a prophesized saviour of Orience.

Agito was the mobile game, Type-0 was the PSP game.

The idea for Final Fantasy Agito originated with the early origins of Type-0. Originally, Type-0 was a game for mobiles titled Agito XIII,[16] but eventually changed platforms[17] and title.[18] Tabata still liked the "Agito" title and the original concepts for the game, which included an episodic storyline that hinged on player choice and day-night cycles linked to real-world time. With this in mind, Tabata decided to revisit it and began development of Agito: eventually, they settled on smartphones as the release platform of choice, partly because the platforms' progress since Type-0 started development

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 @PRIME  that would work. Letting Sonic run instead of using a Kart. He has a racing game and now I'm mad they didnt think of that.

Back
Top Bottom