Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Man's Sky

• Skate 4

• Unnaounced Star Wars game?

• Total voters
In all honesty, I think Sony won. Not taking away from Microsoft.

Say what you want about release dates, pure games.

Ms didn't show games ?
Bruh they showed games but nothing new was revealed other than State of Decay 2 and FH3. Sony already dropped Ratchet and Uncharted 4. Sony has GT Sport, The Last Guardian, No Man's Sky and Gravity Rush 2 (I think) coming this year. Add that to the list of AAA third party games that both Xbox and PS get. Why would you want to watch a conference where they talk about games you already seen multiple times? I loved Uncharted 4 but I got tired of it taking up time on conference. Same with Final Fantasy XV, I'm tired of seeing it, I want to play it. All those multiplayer games you play minus Halo and Gears are on PS4.

#SonyWon #XboxBeatNintendoThough

Spider-Man 2

Ultimate Spider-Man

Web of Shadows

Spider-Man 3

Shattered Dimensions

#havefaith

And developed by the studio who made one of my favorite all time games (Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!)???? Ya'll buggin b

If you haven't played Sunset Overdrive then you really don't know how great that game could be

Forza Horizon 3 tho
smokin.gif

Does Sony even still release racing games for you PS boys?
Yea, the highest selling racing series of all time.

The difference about this Spider-man game and other ones is that this one is being made by a AAA studio and not made by one of those studios that churn out licensed games for EA or Activision.

In all honesty, I think Sony won. Not taking away from Microsoft.

Say what you want about release dates, pure games.

Ms didn't show games ?
Bruh they showed games but nothing new was revealed other than State of Decay 2 and FH3. Sony already dropped Ratchet and Uncharted 4. Sony has GT Sport, The Last Guardian, No Man's Sky and Gravity Rush 2 (I think) coming this year. Add that to the list of AAA third party games that both Xbox and PS get. Why would you want to watch a conference where they talk about games you already seen multiple times? I loved Uncharted 4 but I got tired of it taking up time on conference. Same with Final Fantasy XV, I'm tired of seeing it, I want to play it. All those multiplayer games you play minus Halo and Gears are on PS4.

#SonyWon #XboxBeatNintendoThough

But sony showed games u already seen some now with a release date. Idk man I'm not impressed by trailers only. Y'all got Zoed last year for shemue 3, no talk on progress and they took everyone money. I'm not into foreplay with my gaming. I want the whole load.

But sony showed games u already seen some now with a release date. Idk man I'm not impressed by trailers only. Y'all got Zoed last year for shemue 3, no talk on progress and they took everyone money. I'm not into foreplay with my gaming. I want the whole load.

There's been updates for Shenmue 3. Guys who pledged money gets update

Back
Top Bottom