Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cuphead

• Borderlands 3

• Bethesda's unnanounced game?

• Total voters
For years I heard and read amazing things about BGAE but literally​ never played it.

Rented it from Blockbuster once like 12 years ago but it didn't work and so I got something else

Peep the monkey using British ebonics tho

And using the F-word in exponentially greater increments doesn't make anything sound cooler, funnier, or more mature

Last edited:
[thread="526537"]
I got a Pro because my PS4 has messing up. Not gonna lie tho, I've yet to notice any significant changes. I don't have a 4k tv either so that may very well be the reason. That being said, based on my personal experience, I don't think it's worth $400.
I'm glad there's no pressure on me to buy an Xbox One X :smokin

[/thread]
You're glad there's no pressure to buy an xbox 1 x, but you already knew there'd be no pressure because you don't have a 4k hdr tv.
View media item 2283030
I'm sure like most people, I'll get a 4K TV eventually. Is that ok with you? :lol:

If M$ would have provided a real reason to upgrade then I would've considered it. I'm not too proud to go back and admit if I'm wrong about something. I wanted to be wrong about the One X. I don't want Xbox to suck. I want all the big 3 to succeed. Also if I was to come across a good deal for One X or my current Xbox broke, I'd get a One X. I figured I'd put that just in case you decide to quote me later in 2021 :smile:

I'm sure like most people, I'll get a 4K TV eventually. Is that ok with you?
laugh.gif

If M$ would have provided a real reason to upgrade then I would've considered it. I'm not too proud to go back and admit if I'm wrong about something. I wanted to be wrong about the One X. I don't want Xbox to suck. I want all the big 3 to succeed. Also if I was to come across a good deal for One X or my current Xbox broke, I'd get a One X. I figured I'd put that just in case you decide to quote me later in 2021
smile.gif
Of course you will, like most people have hd tvs.

They already stated 1x is for people who want the ultimate xbox experience. If you're not looking for that, xbox 1 s is for you.

Tomorrow's not promised, neither of us could be here in 2021.
ohwell.gif

http://www.e3recap.com/

E3 recap

Last edited:
I wanted the Xbox one x to surprise me, as I used to own a xbone I sold it waiting on the Xbox Scorpio to be something new, but it's the same, i don't see it attracting new players only keeping the ones who are fully invested in.

I'm not sure where people got the impression that the One X was going to be something different. From the start it was being pushed as a 4K console and that's what we got.

Last edited:
I wanted the Xbox one x to surprise me, as I used to own a xbone I sold it waiting on the Xbox Scorpio to be something new, but it's the same, i don't see it attracting new players only keeping the ones who are fully invested in.
That's literally the reason it was made.
I'm not sure where people go the impression that the One X was going to be something different. From the start it was being pushed as a 4K console and that's what we got.
By not researching I assume.

We already knew the specs prior to e3. 

Only thing we needed was a price, release date, and promo image. 

Last edited:
Honestly I think a lot of people, myself included, thought they would have new AAA IPs to show alongside the One X. We already know that their 1st party games will be native 4k but we also know that not all 3rd party games will support that. That doesn't bother me either, I play most 3rd party on PS4. I just thought they'd have some new games, preferably AAA titles, to show off that interested me. A nice portion of those "exclusive" games looked like they can run just fine on PS3/360.

Last edited:
It's worth noting I felt the same way about PS4 Pro release. I wanted new reveals shown off as well and didn't get any.

It's worth noting I felt the same way about PS4 Pro release. I wanted new reveals shown off as well and didn't get any.
Also worth noting that Phil has already stated several times that he's turning up the notch on first party games like he did back compat, various xb1 features, xb1s, etc.

microsoft doesn't announce their games 2-10 years in advance, so we'll have to wait.

Rather have game announcements of games I'm going to be playing before I die than being hyped by unreleased games.

Back
Top Bottom