E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by ddouble
*facepalm*

what were these guys thinking?!?
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Might've been easier to just give support to better, existing peripherals.
fanatec_forza_motorsport_4_wheel_small2.jpg

http://www.motorworldhype.com/2011-...orza-motorsport-4-steering-wheel-update-andy/
So I have a small update on the Fanatec Forza Motorsport 4 wheel.  First off there will be two models available.  A “standardâ€

Originally Posted by swendro88

Can't stop watching this.

the savior to half assed COD games for PC.

cannot freaking wait.

duke nukem next week too.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

*facepalm*

what were these guys thinking?!?
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Might've been easier to just give support to better, existing peripherals.
fanatec_forza_motorsport_4_wheel_small2.jpg

http://www.motorworldhype.com/2011-...orza-motorsport-4-steering-wheel-update-andy/
So I have a small update on the Fanatec Forza Motorsport 4 wheel.� First off there will be two models available.� A “standardâ€

I couldn't believe that Thrustmaster released a non cross-platform wheel, with no h-shifter for $600. It's an alley-oop for this new Fanatec elite that's going to be $700. I think they're both ugly though. Nothing like those Porsche Fanatec wheels.

knightngale wrote:
Originally Posted by Hop

Originally Posted by knightngale

damn Hayashi is ruining the ninja gaiden series

gaiden 3 is looking like god of war with all the QTE gameplay

I don't need the game to be telling me which buttons to press and I don't need the action to slow down either

at least� we can always go back to ninja gaiden black and its perfect gameplay�

This gamplay vid dosent look as bad a the others but I concerned�about�somthings:

1) I really hat the QTE especially since they look like they�don't�serve any purpose

2)The climbing sections (not shown in the vid). I mean why does a ninja, who can run up walls waste time climbing it?

3)This demo looks way to easy, I hope its�because�its the e3 demo. I mean in Ninja Gaiden 1 & 2 you always feel like the�enemies�are trying to take you down by any means nessecary but in the demo it looks like they are just waiting to get hit.
-it looks like you can spam that ultimate technique anytime you want out of thin air

-the boss fight was laughable...it seems that you do need the QTE moves to finish off the boss's legs
the boss looks ******ed...its just a giant robot spider that can barely move

-hayashi is a clown

EDIT: hayashi also said there are only swords as weapons in the game
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

It's gonna be fine though I would like to work them chucks again.  I read about it in a magazine and the difficulty is still there, I just hope they work out the bugs from part 2 which the difficulty was never a steady climb.  This better be good.

Ryu Hyabusa=Greatest Ninja in video game history.

were there trailers of RAGE from id shown?

also....looking forward to SKYRIM, ME3, BF3, and Bioshock infinite!

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Video of the Wii U hardware:

http://cdn.static.viddler.com/flash/as3/full-publisher.swf?ref=&key=32c94f64

No ethernet port, not backwards compatible with Gamecube games, still have to attach a sensor bar
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
  I've never liked that sensor bar or those horrible wii controllers.  They need to address / fix that controller problem someone posted earlier.  Only one person can use the new controller, and everyone else will have to use the old wii controllers?  What kind of crap is that.  Find a way that 4 players can each use a new controller.

eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
on Saints Row the third lol. I will cop. lol at dude throwing down that girl and finishing off with an elbow drop. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

No ethernet port, not backwards compatible with Gamecube games, still have to attach a sensor bar
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
  I've never liked that sensor bar or those horrible wii controllers.  They need to address / fix that controller problem someone posted earlier.  Only one person can use the new controller, and everyone else will have to use the old wii controllers?  What kind of crap is that.  Find a way that 4 players can each use a new controller.
This is truly baffling.  Disregarding how gimmicky it is in general and it being kind of large and not having multi touch capabilities and not having blu-ray and not saying whether the graphics are ps3/360 level.....this goes against what nintendo is actually doing.

I thought it was a gaming "experience" o so gaming experience for one person?  I thought nintendo was for the whole family and supposed to be party friendly...guess not with Wii-U

Side bar : If you say Wii-U back to back to back to back .....sounds like a small child making the ambulance noise wii-u wii-u wii-u

Why they would put combat in a Mass Effect gameplay vid is baffling to me. Nobody wants to see that junk. Show me some conversation wheels dammit.

knightngale wrote:
Originally Posted by Freeze

where's gta? saints row?

eek.gif
roll.gif

game looks fun

SON!!!! this looks ridiculous!  good looks on the vid. A machine that sucks of people and catapults them??!! ahahaha. I had so much fun doing the random stuff in SR2, I cant wait for this new joint. Swerving with the air strikes! I hope it has a long story with lots of rewards, stuff to buy nd customize and whatnot.

30t6p3b.gif

In this day and age no ethernet port? Well they got from now till 2012 to add it in. I know they want to make it cost effective but still.

they are gonna say that almost everyone has wifi now 

Sega's Sonic Boom event was crazy!! Got to play Sonic Generations in 3D (get it day 1) and also got some cool freebies.

Oh yea, Yuji Naka was there and signed my shirt...
happy.gif

I'm really impressed by Tomb Raider. Even more hyped about ME3 and Arkham City. ACR,B3,MW3,GOW3 and Forza 4 all looking great. Did not expect another Halo,hopefully it's gonna be better than Reach,it was a major disappointment. Also gonna be copping the PSV come Christmas time . Was kinda dissapointed that we didn't get any sort of info on GTA V

knightngale wrote:

where's gta? saints row?

eek.gif
roll.gif

game looks fun

SON!!!! this looks ridiculous!� good looks on the vid.� A machine that sucks of people and catapults them??!! ahahaha.� I had so much fun doing the random stuff in SR2, I cant wait for this new joint.� Swerving with the air strikes! I hope it has a long story with lots of rewards, stuff to buy nd customize and whatnot.�
When he called in that air strike, I preorder that $#%% on Gamestop
laugh.gif
... game looks straight wild. Catapult people, pilot a jet, jump on people and hulk smash them, damn. When he was dancing with the prostitute I was
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom