E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Furrell

PSVita stole the show.

Only to people who need/want a new phone/handheld. Yeah, it's powerful, but I still don't know if the consumer base is there. Remember the N-Gage? I personally only care about consoles, so it does nothing for me.

Battlefield 3 has stolen the show (so far), IMO.
There is an audience. Just because the PSP wasn't as successful as the DS, DSi or 3DS doesn't mean that it didn't sell.

That's enough E3 for me. I went over the post count yesterday because of this thread.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Furrell

PSVita stole the show.

Only to people who need/want a new phone/handheld. Yeah, it's powerful, but I still don't know if the consumer base is there. Remember the N-Gage? I personally only care about consoles, so it does nothing for me.

Battlefield 3 has stolen the show (so far), IMO.
There is an audience. Just because the PSP wasn't as successful as the DS, DSi or 3DS doesn't mean that it didn't sell.

That's enough E3 for me. I went over the post count yesterday because of this thread.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Jking0821

They must have kept the specs to themselves for good reason

It prob runs 720p or something with a slow processor. I don't understand what i just watched.

Its a new console? that is backwards compatible, with a fancy new controller.

It will get some 3rd party games? no COD?

The graphics are ps2 quality if you ask me

It sucks
Nintendo has never been about specs, this goes back to the Super Nintendo days when Sega would crush them with Sega Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Game Gear etc. Nintendo doesn't have the money or resources to have high end graphics or processing power. Plus, there core audience doesn't care about that stuff, only us PS360 guys do.

to be fair, dkc2, super mario rpg and at the time killer instinct blew anything sega had to offer out of the water, graphically.
and chrono trigger/ffVI were a big deal visually (and length wise) as well.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

MS and Sony are going to bite the hell out of that controller. Then you'll all love it.

they can use the vita and we set 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

They must have kept the specs to themselves for good reason

It prob runs 720p or something with a slow processor. I don't understand what i just watched.

Its a new console? that is backwards compatible, with a fancy new controller.

It will get some 3rd party games? no COD?

The graphics are ps2 quality if you ask me

It sucks
Nintendo has never been about specs, this goes back to the Super Nintendo days when Sega would crush them with Sega Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Game Gear etc. Nintendo doesn't have the money or resources to have high end graphics or processing power. Plus, there core audience doesn't care about that stuff, only us PS360 guys do.

to be fair, dkc2, super mario rpg and at the time killer instinct blew anything sega had to offer out of the water, graphically.
and chrono trigger/ffVI were a big deal visually (and length wise) as well.

MS and Sony are going to bite the hell out of that controller. Then you'll all love it.

Sony and XBox bit motion control with Move and Kinect.

It was trash on the Wii, and it's trash on PS3/XBox.

I love the idea Nintendo has with this "width/depth" vision. If the system is as capable graphically as PS3/XBox, then it is an absolute cop.

If PS3/XBox can take this controller idea and make it look as good with the games that I play, then of course I will love it after the steal the idea.

It's about who does it best. I will play the video games that are the best for me

Sony and XBox bit motion control with Move and Kinect.

It was trash on the Wii, and it's trash on PS3/XBox.

I love the idea Nintendo has with this "width/depth" vision. If the system is as capable graphically as PS3/XBox, then it is an absolute cop.

If PS3/XBox can take this controller idea and make it look as good with the games that I play, then of course I will love it after the steal the idea.

It's about who does it best. I will play the video games that are the best for me

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Yeah, I still don't think it can even match XBox, PS3 graphics... Their focus is on their controller, the depth and the width, not a graphical/performance/realism standpoint.

I wanted something more advanced graphically than the current gen.

I see the potential, but I just can't take a step back, graphically, with a console 5 years newer.

maybe you weren't listening, but they said the most up to date hd graphics. and did you see the zelda footage,

or that shot of that alien jumping in the players face, that already blows away anything out today and these are early builds
You really thought that Bird/Japanese Garden demo and that 10sec Zelda footage blows anything out today? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

never said a thing about the bird footage. and keep in mind youu watched this on a grainy computer stream,

which can never match the quality of seeing it firsthand

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Yeah, I still don't think it can even match XBox, PS3 graphics... Their focus is on their controller, the depth and the width, not a graphical/performance/realism standpoint.

I wanted something more advanced graphically than the current gen.

I see the potential, but I just can't take a step back, graphically, with a console 5 years newer.

maybe you weren't listening, but they said the most up to date hd graphics. and did you see the zelda footage,

or that shot of that alien jumping in the players face, that already blows away anything out today and these are early builds
You really thought that Bird/Japanese Garden demo and that 10sec Zelda footage blows anything out today? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

never said a thing about the bird footage. and keep in mind youu watched this on a grainy computer stream,

which can never match the quality of seeing it firsthand

NKEAIR wrote:

Many people thought the DS was stupid, then it became the best selling gaming system ever. The Wii wasn't powerful enough, it became the best selling home console ever. So yeah, nintendo has this innovation thing on lockdown.  

Um, Sony already used some of the traits from that controller for the PSP. You can run plays in Madden and things like that. Only major difference is the screen can be for game play with whatever system you have (Wii or this new one) with out a television and using it as an actual controller (Where some PS3 games due let you) The only thing that could of saved Nintendo is if you could take the controller with you like an Ipad and just access your system on the go through wifi/3G.

Then Nintendo had another Great gimmick on their hands. Right now, it is just a stupid gimmick.

NKEAIR wrote:

Many people thought the DS was stupid, then it became the best selling gaming system ever. The Wii wasn't powerful enough, it became the best selling home console ever. So yeah, nintendo has this innovation thing on lockdown.  

Um, Sony already used some of the traits from that controller for the PSP. You can run plays in Madden and things like that. Only major difference is the screen can be for game play with whatever system you have (Wii or this new one) with out a television and using it as an actual controller (Where some PS3 games due let you) The only thing that could of saved Nintendo is if you could take the controller with you like an Ipad and just access your system on the go through wifi/3G.

Then Nintendo had another Great gimmick on their hands. Right now, it is just a stupid gimmick.

Reggie just stated it is 1080p; Nintendo was never one to stress the specs being that the focus point is the controller.

Reggie just stated it is 1080p; Nintendo was never one to stress the specs being that the focus point is the controller.

dude just confirmed that it is a new console, they were just focusing on the controller because its the main difference from the other consoles

dude just confirmed that it is a new console, they were just focusing on the controller because its the main difference from the other consoles

As you should.

That logic > Fanboyism.

As you should.

That logic > Fanboyism.

As you should.

That logic > Fanboyism.
Absolutely, homie.

As you should.

That logic > Fanboyism.
Absolutely, homie.

Back
Top Bottom