Early links and bots

Is there a reason all the threads about early links and bots get locked?   there is absolutely nothing to talk about that has to do with shoes without speaking about early links and bots.  These things dominate the landscape of the sneaker game and without talking about them, there is really nothing to say anymore.  Hopefully mods will let a thread stay open for once!!

is there reasoning behind these threads being locked though?  im new enough to not know that, but also new enough to know they will let the threads stay open a while and just before the information starts to come together, they always lock it up.  seems like this is intentional to prevent people from actually learning what to do.  I just assume the mods probably know whats going on and dont want others to find out.    

maybe a mod will chime in with their reasoning before locking the thread up.  lol

Most of the mods really dgaf about new releases like your typical beast.

I'm pretty sure they're not watchin threads and sweating, hoping that you all don't piece together the secret formula before they can lock it. :lol:

idk why they do get locked tho

probably cause they want everything going into the thread dedicated to it instead of a bunch of different ones
i think its called the official bot thread or something

Mods lock what they want, I don't question it.
Also, if there's a thread dedicated to it then why should their be two?
If you've been following those threads closely then just figure out who has always been posting info that you find useful & message them. It's that simple.

wasnt there a make your own bot thread that was up for like a year in the general tho? :lol:

wasnt there a make your own bot thread that was up for like a year in the general tho?
laugh.gif
yeah, but they locked it because it wasnt really about making your own bot.  it was just bot talk pretty much.  so now there is no thread, and everytime ive made one it gets locked

Most of the mods really dgaf about new releases like your typical beast.

I'm pretty sure they're not watchin threads and sweating, hoping that you all don't piece together the secret formula before they can lock it.
laugh.gif

idk why they do get locked tho
lol, yeah i guess that seems like kinda dumb reasoning on my part.  theres gotta be a reason though, and i dont see where a bot thread goes against any rules of the forum, so the only other thing that makes sense to me would be personal gain.

I got an early link for the Prelude 7s, was on the page BEFORE I got the tweet from nike, auto atc for my size, got the waiting in line for your turn message, then a minute later got "this product was avalable in limited quantities and is now sold out"

lol

it be nice to have a thread like this to discuss current issues with nike online systems, so people can stop asking question related to bots and early links on shoe threads. hope this dosen't get locked. 

I got an early link for the Prelude 7s, was on the page BEFORE I got the tweet from nike, auto atc for my size, got the waiting in line for your turn message, then a minute later got "this product was avalable in limited quantities and is now sold out"

lol
lol.  i got the exact same ****.  i didnt even try this week.  **** it.  

The other thread was locked for a reason.  Lock this one up as well.
Lml why? To be greedy and keep the info to yourself. I mean it's not like early link gives you a better chance these days anyways with over 6k people using it for the 8's.

It's over Bruh. People with business level internet speeds and servers got a hold of those early links. The regular guy ain't getting them with that EL..nikedestroyer had a good run :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom