Early Releases are High Quality Fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

The valiant Agent Cooper!

It's not often that I come upon a reference (or even a random gif) to one of my favorite shows (Twin Peaks)

Would you like some coffee? Eeffoc emos ekil uoy dluow?

I'm all about quality and craftsmanship, so if these "fake" shoes look the same or even better, no doubt im buying.

I have loyalty to no brand, that's kinda crazy

I love the designs designers made that were pieces of art, that when put together gave an entirely different look to shoes

Some people love the deign and the nostalgia attached to MJ, so to many that money not going to MJ = disloyalty etc

If I write a song on a piano and people fall in love with it, its a hit and i sell out concerts like crazy
But
I don't take care of my piano? don't tune it, and it sounds crummy? the company doesn't want to put the effort to make it the best it can be? :rolleyes

Then I cant be mad if some pianist plays my tune on better equipment and steals MY fans
Its my responsibility to make sure what I make is of better quality than anyone who even thinks to bring my work to life

just my 2 cents and bc i know id didint just type this up for other thread that got locked :lol:

An just like you said that's YOUR 2 cents. I can understand where you're coming from but that doesn't apply to everyone. I hold the importance very high for simple nostalgic reasons. I've never (not that I know of) purchased fakes, even when I was younger and didn't always have disposable income to spend on "luxury items". But with that being said, as UNimportant as it may seem to others, I find it as important to purchase the genuine thing. That's just my $.02

We're not even talkin bout fakes, we're talkin bout

Grey market early release pairs which are a different

Story all together...

I bought bred 4's and 11's early last year. The 4's are spot on - same box, same look and feel, same production dates everything. The 11's are a tiny bit smaller, came without the red insert inside the box, the box was smaller and they dont have the same cushioning the retail pair from footlocker have. Both pairs cost $100 over retail. I think its hit and miss with early relase/grey market pairs. I learnt my lesson and will only buy retail these days or from trusted ebay sellers.

Corgishoe spoke about this on Instagram a while back. All of those stores that have them 3 months early and more are probably fake. Grey market = fake. Anything not made during the official Nike factory schedule is considered counterfeit which is it is. You can spin it any other way if you want.

Corgishoe spoke about this on Instagram a while back. All of those stores that have them 3 months early and more are probably fake. Grey market = fake. Anything not made during the official Nike factory schedule is considered counterfeit which is it is. You can spin it any other way if you want.

thing is they are made during production dates....

you do know Nike makes shoes month in advance and stores them til near release... right?

well obviously you didnt know

everyone, just stop with this nonsense. everything that can be said on the topic has been said, several times in this thread alone. not to mention many previous threads. we're never going to reach agreement, if some noob wants to know, they can read both sides in full.

lol reading, imagine that.

you do know Nike makes shoes month in advance and stores them til near release... right?

Don't put words in my mouth and don't try to play me like a chump either.

I know they're made during production dates but that doesn't excuse them from the fact that they are deemed fake by corporate itself.

Figures you would defend them though like you did SDS.

but a lot of rappers/professional athletes get their shoes early. Joe Johnson was spotted wearing the new 11's lows and several celebs have the upcoming toro bravo 4's already, are those fake in your opinion??

but a lot of rappers/professional athletes get their shoes early. Joe Johnson was spotted wearing the new 11's lows and several celebs have the upcoming toro bravo 4's already, are those fake in your opinion??
Jordan brand athletes obviously get their pairs early. They are 100% real. But these other celebs and athletes who buy shoes from instagram/websites early have to be buying fake or grey area shoes. I work at a shoe store. Nike doesnt send kicks 3 months early to these cheap websites and wannabe instagrams. Its just common sense. They might look and feel real and authentic but in the end they must be high quality variants or fakes. But at the end of the day to each his own. If people like paying 100$ over retail for a shoe that might not be 100% authentic just to "break necks" 3 months ahead of time god bless em.

Don't put words in my mouth and don't try to play me like a chump either.

I know they're made during production dates but that doesn't excuse them from the fact that they are deemed fake by corporate itself.

Figures you would defend them though like you did SDS.

so because i mentioned they are made months in advance like most in the sneakerworld know means im defending them? LMAOO ok..

you guys need to move onto something else, SDS was legit in the past. Had i know they were selling "fakes" i wouldnt have told anyone on this site to buy from them.

you dudes are hilarious. why would i want the people i communicate and mess around with everyday for the last 7 years to get ripped off? SMH

Jordan brand athletes obviously get their pairs early. They are 100% real. But these other celebs and athletes who buy shoes from instagram/websites early have to be buying fake or grey area shoes. I work at a shoe store. Nike doesnt send kicks 3 months early to these cheap websites and wannabe instagrams. Its just common sense. They might look and feel real and authentic but in the end they must be high quality variants or fakes. But at the end of the day to each his own. If people like paying 100$ over retail for a shoe that might not be 100% authentic just to "break necks" 3 months ahead of time god bless em.
so nike/JB do make shoes in advance but don't release them until the scheduled RD? then isn't there a possibility that some of the "made already" pairs are leaked way before RD? since they are all (or mostly) coming from factories in china? and JB athletes get them early=100% authentic and other sources=grey market or even fakes?

I'm just trying to figure this out but like you say at the end of the day it's someone else's money..

Straight from mental kicks, looks like ya slept

Thinkin they sold fakes

Last edited:
Loving the precreases towards the back of the heal cuff. And you could have gotten the same fake pair for half the price on taobao

NJ I never said your sneakers are fake.....I simply asked what a sz sticker proves??? I've seen sz stickers in replicas and reals alike...so that proves nothing but that shoe is a size 10

okay, this image will settle this debate for once and for all.

turns out we're all wrong. so there you have it.

you're welcome.

closed.

you know why grey market pairs have REAL carbon fiber? because GREY MARKET JORDANS ARE NOT FAKE.

DUH.

if they're made UNAUTHORIZED FROM DA SAME FACTORY that means THEY ARE DA SAME EXACT SNEAKER.

like i told you A MILLION TIMES fake =/= greymarket.

how hard is that for you to understand? if i was a asian worker at da factory making extra pairs with da same materials WITHOUT PERMISSION

it STILL doesn't make what i make variants..it makes that UNAUTHORIZED.

The one on the left is not carbon fiber; that looks like epoxy and fiberglass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom