Earning free money vol. I got only 30 cents so far

http://bux.to/?r=lazydani3l

all you have to do is sign up ...alertpay is like paypal i suppose and all you have to do is click "surf ads"

when surfing ads you click it one at a time. you will have to view the ad for 30 seconds. then click another and repeat the step. There is a timer.
smile.gif
you canclick the ads daily (everyday).

sorry if this is posted just wanted to help ppl make money..
devil.gif
you canalso cash out the money to ur visa or credit card
smile.gif

yes the site does pay ...u can cash out with alertpay..it use to be paypal..but they are currently adding more ways to pay. u dont even need to provide uraddress doesnt hurt to try...helping my poor nt members

lol word im poor as +%%! i do this..its legit go check it out..it wont hurt o_O if they dont need ur address theres no way ppl are gonna show up at ur home -.-

I remember one of these threads popped up long time ago and dudes was showing how they got thousands of dollars, ps3, xbox, tvs, etc....I still don'tbelieve it tho, there's gotta be a catch

bux.to takes a while though. 1000 ads you gotta click on. i rather do the pay to do offer site like @@%+#+!@!!*+@!# instead

not even worth it. the only real way to make money off of that type of site is if you have plenty of referrers under you and you sign up for their premiumservice so that you see more ads. it's not a scam but they make the payout high so that most people will never even get paid.

Back
Top Bottom