East Coast Global Warming Appreciation Thread...vol. Today ONLY

Maaaaaan....70+ degrees here in the DMV. Yes, Global Warming is bad...but damn it if it isn't appreciated today, bruh. We can go back to hating on it tomorrow. Can't remember any X-Mas Eve in years past where the weather is like this. Yall enjoy the day and this beautiful weather :pimp:

its wet and humid as **** with more storms expected and possible flash floods ... how is that is enjoyable ?

its wet and humid as **** with more storms expected and possible flash floods ... how is that is enjoyable ?

Yeah the temp is fine but it's rainy and wet out in NY.

The Christmas vibe is non-existent IMO.

Doesn't the East Coast always get hit with a super snow storm every year? I'm sure it'll happen soon enough.

Merry Christmas!

After the crazy low temperatures & snow from the last 2 years im good with these temperatures. Just hope we dont get no damn hurricanes or something wild like that lol

im sayin tho 
laugh.gif

Man I'm so happy. This winter has neenrlovely so far. I remember last winter being in the negatives.

I'm dissapointed in all you NYers rejoicing over this lame *** weather, if I wanted a basic Xmas, I'd move to Cali or Fl, I need my snow and cold to get cozy under a fireplace tonight opening gifts....this weather has me feeling depressed and it feels absolutely nothing like Xmas.

Back
Top Bottom