East Coast NTers...First an Earthquake, now a Hurricane? Vol. Irene

hurricaneu9fa.gif

Watching fox news live right now, and they said when it reaches NYC we'll just get a lot of rain 6 inches only...not sure if fox is srs? So its not that srs? 
eyes.gif

but regardless, stay safe everyone!

Looks like NYC will just get heavy rain.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

hurricaneu9fa.gif
damn
eek.gif
ohwell.gif

there's also a huge typhoon making landfall over here in the Philippines. Our northern coast is getting battered as of the moment. Raining hard for most of the day in the city, too.

Stay safe East Coast NT fam

Originally Posted by cubanref

I live in nyc and my job just told us they will pay for our cab rides for tomorrow since MTA is shutting down after noon. Told them I wasn't coming in either way. Been through enough hurricanes in Florida and if I know NYC is not prepared if this one hits hard.
30t6p3b.gif
at the owner thinking a few bucks is worth my safety...

In the same boat dude!  Our boss is buggin.  UWS dude, tons of money, doesn't give a hoot bout none of his employees

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by copped

lol man mass hysteria is such a joke...

nothing is going to happen....dudes spending all day messing up their houses and apartments then going to have to spend the whole week putting %%%$ back together because of a false alarm....

storm will die down by time it hits NYC....i bet there was a lot of spending done today though...

are you a meteorologist?
They do die down by the time they reach the northeast, u wont ever see a cat 4-5 hurricane b/c the ocean water temp. is too low in the NE to maintain it.  

Anyone in this threat who acts like they know what will happen is ******ed. No one will know til it hits. End of story. Hope all east coast fam is good. Stay safe yall! I have work all day tomorrow then tryin to go upstate a lil and hop a cab.

like i said earlier......NC getting hit the hardest...virginia might get a lil flooding......nyc is straight....hurricanes don't last that damn long....yall shook fools just getting rain n a little wind

Nobody is shook man the he'll is wrong with being prepared?

So dumb.... Everyone knows storms die down by the time they hit here... But it didn't make any landfall
Until NC so it will still be a cat 1 at worst... Even a tropical storm is bad here in NYC due to the low lying areas below sea level

We have people in here waiting to say I told you so yo be cool.... When all everyone is doing is preparing for the worst....ways better to be safe than sorry.

Doesn't take much wind for a tree to be uprooted and power lines knocked down... I see trees uprooted around the city from a 50-60 gusts.

*%+# all that noise...yall dudes do whatever you gotta do to be safe...never know what way mother natures gonna come at you, especially with all this crazy #%$*$ thats been happening lately...just be prepared and pray for the best

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

like i said earlier......NC getting hit the hardest...virginia might get a lil flooding......nyc is straight....hurricanes don't last that damn long....yall shook fools just getting rain n a little wind

Who the !%$% is shook...we are a city thats not used to these types of things, you gotta be an idiot to not be concerned about what MIGHT happen and prepare for it either way....either that or like I said earlier you are just a child with no property and trusting mom and dad know to make the right decisions for you....doesn't mean that we are "shook" I feel like dudes from other states were just eager for something like this to happen to NY, just to pop $%#@, instead of wishing us the best.

NYC always living under fear. Tropical Storm coming to you guys...

And to think... I lol'd

MTA shuts down in 2 hrs here in NYC...
eyes.gif

It'll most likely just be a tropical storm here in NYC but still would do tremendous damage.

How is it in NC right now???

Anybody else think Bloomberg & them are hyping this up OD just to have people spend EXTRA money?? 
eyes.gif
.....I do believe its being put out there much worse then its going to be. But still being prepared beats the hell out of being stupid. 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom