eastbay... Nike Hoops vert - Nik Hoops ascent ??? Same thing????

HiALL - was looking for a backpack on Eastbay. Have always liked the Nike Hoops Ascent (Kobe's) but thought they were too expensive so looked at thecheaper Hoop Vert - which is about $100 cheaper!!! But while looking on Eastbay they both look the same?? Is it a mistake??? Has anyone bought????

i don't understand what you're trying to say. your message is both primitive and incoherent. i suggest using less punctuation as well as completesentences.

Thanks so much for answering my question !!!@##$$$$%#@@. All I wanted to know was, is the Nike Hoops Ascent backpack andthe Nike Hoops Vert backpack on Eastbay the same bag or is it a mistake??? If you don't understand what I'm trying to say... don'tanswer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There doesn't look to be a whole lot of difference so for $100 I would go with the cheaper one.

they differ with the material made.

and ascent has a bigger compartment and is steadier.

but it 's essentially the same.

though ascent looks cool and like a backpack batman would carry, i'd save me a $100 and get the hoop vert.

oh and calm down with your exclamation points. that will do you no good around here.

& this is NT so if you want more replies its best to have the pics or atleast the links in your post.
ohwell.gif

Nike Hoops Ascent $169.99

6273547227568d3a9bf51e1fe2cbccde78f3383.pjpg

Nike Hoops Vert $69.99

fb0256c2f1870984119ea1a8d6d6558d8322e7a.pjpg

These are being sold at EastBay. Are these the same backpack?

Back
Top Bottom