Eastbay Steps it Up - the Gold Club

Mods, feel free to move or delete this thread. Since we have coupon codes in the Nike section, I figure the Eastbay info should be here.

Anyway... Like many of you NTers, I've been a faithful Eastbay customer for more than a decade now. The biggest problems with the company IMO is the expensive shipping (those ridiculous +$2 per item fees) and that has made me order elsewhere many times.

It's like Amazon.com, where you always buy $25 worth of stuff to get the free shipping, except with eastbay you have to wait til a free shipping deal popsup. It's stupid.

So now there's the Gold Club. For a hoody - $29.99 - you get free3-day shipping FOR A FULL YEAR, which by itself is worth $30 for me. But, the icing on the cake is that when you join, you get an individual coupon for 25% offyour next purchase. Which basically means if you spend more than 120 on your next eastbay order, you get free 3 day shipping for the whole year.

Anyway, I thought you heads should know. Enjoy!

i aint really trippin over + $2 on shipping.....i order from em all the time.....but i see your point kinda.....that 25% alone is worth joining....good lookinon the info.

So you get free 3 day shipping for one full year regardless of what you order...

and a 25% off coupon that works only once

They need 2 swap that hoody for a T-shirt or 2, it tooo hot 4 a Hoody, SMH

Good deal though, I might join.

I dont order enough from Eastbay to make the offer "worthwhile" ...is that how you spell it/say it?

I was tempted to join but i don't need another freakin hoodie..too hott right now..and knowin me i would never wear the damn thing..

^^^Its not about the Hoodie, its about the 3 day shipping for the whole year. Hoodie is just a plus for $29.99. Just purchased it. Its worth it to me since Iuse eastbay a lot.

I order from eastbay often so I joined.

20% off every order (40% for those who still have giftcards
wink.gif
), no tax,free 3 day shipping
pimp.gif

Can we still get 20% off Eastbay with BING cashback (formerly live cashback) when they have this free shipping?

^ yes you can, the free shipping is not a code, it is one of the shipping options at checkout which replaces the standard shipping.

I received cashback for ordering the hoody

Originally Posted by Paul is a Reseller ph1k85

^ yes you can, the free shipping is not a code, it is one of the shipping options at checkout which replaces the standard shipping.

Did you have to pay for shipping on the hoody? So free shipping applies on next order?

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by Paul is a Reseller ph1k85

Did you have to pay for shipping on the hoody? So free shipping applies on next order?

Free shipping on the hoody.

I was about to join, but then I remembered basically anything on Eastbay thats worth buying is usually excluded from discounts. Hyperdunks/Hypermaxes, most JBshoes, any signature shoe or special releases. I guess I could pick up some more Nike Free's or AM 90s. Still contemplating joining, the 3-day shipping iskinda nice

Originally Posted by kobehead

Can we still get 20% off Eastbay with BING cashback (formerly live cashback) when they have this free shipping?
what's the deal with bing cashback?
20% off everything? how can i use it?

been debating this for a while now....still leaning towards no.....i don't order THAT much from eastbay....

I'm not gonna drop 30 bucks on some hoody I'm never gonna wear, just for free shipping and 25% of my next order (which is basically the 30 bucksI'd be dropping the hoody)..

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

I'm not gonna drop 30 bucks on some hoody I'm never gonna wear, just for free shipping and 25% of my next order (which is basically the 30 bucks I'd be dropping the hoody)..

QFT. Sounded good at first ... then I saw the hoody.
sick.gif

LMAO!!! Its not about the Hoodie. The hoody is just their to entice people to buy the gold package. The $30 is for 3 day shipping the whole year. If you buymore than 4-5 items on eastbay per year, the $30 is already worth it (even more if you buy multiple items @ $1.99 each extra item). People looking at the smallpicture (hoodie) and doesn't see the big picture (3 day shipping for the whole year)...FREE 3 day shipping the rest of the year after your 4-5 th purchaseand you buy from eastbay a lot, then is worth it...Don't just look at the hoodie...LOL

And with the 20% cashback, its only $24.

Back
Top Bottom