eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

im glad i got these
pimp.gif

Sometimes when I buy things on Ebay I use this idiotic mentality like, 'well, if they were $59.99 in the store or whatever then I'd buy them, so.' Gets me in to a lot of trouble. Lol.

i have a problem i recently bought a pair from ebay , i asked the seller if the shoes were craked he said no but a few days ago he tells me that they are cracked and that he wont sell them to me cuz he knows that i wouldnt want them and that he gave the shoes to his nephew.. idk what to do about this should i contact ebay and tell them whats going on? and whats ebays number i cnt seem to find it..

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

i have a problem i recently bought a pair from ebay , i asked the seller if the shoes were craked he said no but a few days ago he tells me that they are cracked and that he wont sell them to me cuz he knows that i wouldnt want them and that he gave the shoes to his nephew.. idk what to do about this should i contact ebay and tell them whats going on? and whats ebays number i cnt seem to find it..

Unfortunately he's just a scumbag seller who probably expected the shoes to go for a higher price than what you won them for.  So he made up the BS story about the cracking/nephew.  I don't believe Ebay has a customer complaint line.  Everything has to be filed electronically.  I'm sure if you really wanted them you can take it to Ebay but it's probably not something that will get resolved quickly.  I'd just leave it alone.  It sucks but that is what Ebay has turned into.  There are still some honest sellers out there though.

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

your only real option would be to leave him a bad feedback. eBay would only really be concerned if he kept your money, and didn't send the shoes. they can't make him send you a shoe he claims to no longer have.

8wkw89.png
pretty happy about these, didn't win the size 8.5 and tried my luck with these and gottem at a good price.

Total air max foamposites.

Few minor scuffs but over all in great shape.

I cleaned it up with lincon suede cleaner , soap and water and nail polish remover.

Cant beat that price and i also found some for my best friend.

Back
Top Bottom