eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

r94l5g.jpg

new loves 194 shipped.
pimp.gif

u got raped on them new loves g.

even if it was both, it's not a steal cuz it's close to retail.

Took you long enough to pay for the damn IIIs.... I won 2 shoes from the same seller myself and he was offering me the Cements because your check was takingyears to clear. Yes im mad, I would have paid double what you paid.

Originally Posted by DublBagn

no way....!! I am horrible at spotting fake air forces but this cant be real....can it???

Pretty sure those were fake, as were his other XI auctions even though the shoes pictured were real.

If you look at his completed auctions, he sold fakes before so I wouldn't take a chance. Kinda feel sorry for the ppl that won his XI's he had up ifthey turn out to be variant.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

%@@? a ##++$ dig em out of a trashcan or what? looks like ya boy used the soles for a paint pallet
tired.gif

M!ke

I said it in the auction I used them for painting. I could care less about how much a shoe is worth...it is just regular pair of air force 1's with alittle logo stiched on the side. Like I also said I got the shoes for free ... and you werent complaining about those flightposites you bought from me
wink.gif

I just won these today, and they should be here by October. the guy said he was going to include the receipt, and they were only $68!! Haha Just kiddingimagine if i did!!!

Originally Posted by 23kidd

new loves 194 shipped.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

the retail was like 200 for the package.
If you guys didn't notice, this guy is from Canada. Up here it retailed 320+tax.... so 194 CDN is actually pretty decent considering itscoming from USA... 40 bucks shipping
eyes.gif

edit: wasted my 100th post dammit

dont know how to take screen shots and shrink them so you cant see who the seller is........but just snipped some decent Columbia XI's for $62 shipped!!!!!this is my first steal, and my first attempt at a restoration...

I will post before and after pics....

Back
Top Bottom