eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Jordan XIII Knicks Low $140 shipped ..... B.I.G. $19.50 shipped
4293656348f67112285808b193144ee4fd241ba1.pjpg

$87.55 Shipped OG Sky Jordans...
f30159eedc02750ccac12b97594f9bfeab1df3a.pjpg

Will take more pics when they arrive. Does anyone have any info they can share with these? I know they are the kids version but that's about it.

Originally Posted by docholiday13

Will take more pics when they arrive. Does anyone have any info they can share with these? I know they are the kids version but that's about it.
that's about all there is to it... just the kids version of AJ I's. Kids Jays were called "SkyJordans" atleast until the X (correct me if I'm wrong)

M!ke

just won these for 55 USD
made in Korea, 1985 (seller told me that)
if these are OGs i think this was a good deal
anybody an opinion?

8c05_1.JPG

90f2_1.JPG

8dcb_1.JPG

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

That size 16 locker must be ginormous
laugh.gif
actually it's way to small for the shoes they barely even fit in the locker, I'm pretty sure all the lockers are all the same size.

I've posted these in like 3 threads so far, no reason to stop! Just won my grails on ebay, can't wait til they come in. 1994 Air Diamond Fury MetalSpikes, the kind the Kid wore way back. I had these all through high school and some college and lost them along the way, this is the first pair I've seenin 10 years on ebay. Had to cop... only $80, shipped, too. Would've doubled that, honestly. Here's the auction site, it's ended

0285_1.JPG

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Ay SKRIBZZRC and hey jermz101 what have you guys picked up lately? Lets see your garbage to.
grin.gif

well. here.

$51

$160

$40

$50

$80

$40

Shut up.
grin.gif

Good stuff eh
grin.gif
those spizikes are gross eh but the rest is cool. NothingI havent seen everyday eh .
grin.gif
I tend to like stuff i dont see everyday eh.Nice pick ups! What size are you eh?

whats up with the eh? and im size 10 bro.

I hope that eh isnt something to do with the fact that i live in canada...

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Good stuff eh
grin.gif
those spizikes are gross eh but the rest is cool. Nothing I havent seen everyday eh .
grin.gif
I tend to like stuff i dont see everyday eh. Nice pick ups! What size are you eh?

Are you canadian eh?

Originally Posted by Poogibucker

dang SKRIBZZRC u got some bargains rite there . . with the exception of those spizikes
laugh.gif

$40 for those vi's and $80 for the xviii's
eek.gif

Thanks... and the spizikes are basically DS. i think it was a good price. its the cheapest ive seen em in that condition. and ive BEEN fiending for em.

Back
Top Bottom