eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

SICK come up on those viotechs dude

I did NOT see them, otherwise they might be mine
laugh.gif

thanks, the seller didn't have them in any size categories and the title was pretty vague, plus the pics weren't too great either. Im hopeful though, and I'll post pics when they come in.

I do two types of searches

I either use the size finder, or I include the size in the search without using sizefinder

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

c'mon....we all know dude is a professional fabricator with the ebay "deals" 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I will never forget his fake Yeezy "steal", then quickly edited to a pair of Laser Vs what went for market value....Lol

Not really a steal or anything but, Jordan XII flint greys. VNDS. OG box and laces but no insoles. 90 shipped. Size 12. Im big on 12s. Made an offer for some french blues and playoffs. Still need black/red, nubucks.

74746697.jpg

Hit up the bay again. 112 Shipped, to go with my flint greys I just got a few replies ago. Now I need Black/Red, Playoffs, Nubucks, obsidians and those white/lt blue joints to have all the (mid cut) 12s.
!B+YyuD!!mk~%24(KGrHqN,!jcEzKGbKumEBM+f4h2p)!~~0_12.JPG

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Hit up the bay again. 112 Shipped, to go with my flint greys I just got a few replies ago. Now I need Black/Red, Playoffs, Nubucks, obsidians and those white/lt blue joints to have all the (mid cut) 12s.
Them joints fresh as s_t, good pick up, I just copped a DS pair of '04 Playoffs for 120 shipped off the bay and about 3 weeks ago I copped a pair of DS 1996 Obsidians for 160 shipped on ebay. You can definitely snag XIIs for the low on the bay, but I definitely need these french blues in my collection

Im jealous on your playoff cop. I want them bad, but every pair the white part is hit (I look for 12,12.5 or 13... 12 fits snug, 12.5 is perfect. 13 is okay though too. wide feet). You messed earlier though. Got NDS rising suns, same size, for 30 shipped.  Like VIIIs, XIIs are my thing. Still looking for the missing XIIs I mentioned before & Aqua VIIIs + Blk/Chrome VIIIs (mad I sold my old pair earlier this yr)

Not a LBJ fan but needed some red bball kicks and have heard nothing but good things about these.  $53 shipped.
lbjiii.jpg

Got em in today - the suede is a little dusty and could use a little TLC, other than that they're virtually brand new

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Wow man nice pick up
pimp.gif

Everything I already posted just the picture of and then some. Some late last days November on there but the stuff came in December so yeah.

45178294.jpg

damn, steal on the 12's
i always wanted the blue ones but i got the flints instead back when they released, still use them for ball

Back
Top Bottom