EBAY help

I just sold my first pair of shoes on ebay. I have never sold anything and used paypal to accept money. Right now the paypal transaction says complete but the funds are unavailable. It also says the sender is unverified. Also, the buyer bid himself up three times before anyone else bid.  Does this sound right?

Originally Posted by ponson02

I just sold my first pair of shoes on ebay. I have never sold anything and used paypal to accept money. Right now the paypal transaction says complete but the funds are unavailable. It also says the sender is unverified. Also, the buyer bid himself up three times before anyone else bid.  Does this sound right?

paypal holds the money on for ebay items for 21 days. provide a tracking number and once received you should get your money released. and not uncommon, he put in higher bids. ive done it as well as others so its normal.

Zyzz wrote:

paypal holds the money on for ebay items for 21 days. provide a tracking number and once received you should get your money released. and not uncommon, he put in higher bids. ive done it as well as others so its normal.

More importantly, the sender isn't verified.  Which means you'd be out of luck if he tries something shifty.
Refund him and relist the item, unless you like gambling with your own money

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Not for me. I get it right away. In fact, I went ahead and even got the Paypal Visa Debit so I don't have to do the bank transfer and wait 3 business days. Only way it holds is if the person does an E Check and it has to clear first just like a regular check.

OP, post a screen cap of your paypal account overview or the transaction details page.

Doesn't it hold the money for a certain amount of transactions when you are new?

Back
Top Bottom