eBay Scams Me Again Vol. Fake Tims

aright NT, ebay loves to continually screw me, if youve seen my other ebay posts i tried selling a laptop and to make a long story short they hacked anotherguys username, "bought it now" and then sent me a fake email email form paypal and told me my account was funded with 2000 and tried getting me tosend it to nigeria, its safe to say that i never sent my laptop but i still havnt got it sold

anyway, this time i bought a pair of tims, they looked good and i just got them in the mail but this is why i think theyre fake, the tims i bought (model10061) only come in wheat, black and dark brown, but the box says light brown which isnt a color that they make for that model, at this point its more aboutprinciple that i dont want to be screwed by ebay again, if anyone where knows anything about tims PM me or IM me on AIM at biglen054, if anyone has recentlybought a pair of 10061's do they say light brown on the box or what, thanks

in what way is that ebay's fault? besides of course no way.

i've been on ebay since 1998 and have had zero problems.

step your knowledge up.

listen, i dont need criticism, i dont care whos fault it is, its not ebays fault, i just want some advice

yeah if u dont know legit sellers n track the ppl he/she sold to n asked them then dont do it..... i dont

First off the number 10061 is the number for the WHEAT 6" only. (The Black is 10073) Anyways, do you have a link or pictures?

Im not really sure what the color says on the tag. It should say something like MENS/HOMMES somewhere on it though.

Call me ignorant if you want, but I never heard of someone buying Tims on eBay.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

im with you on this 100%, who the hell buyy tims on ebay
laugh.gif
thatslike buying a regular NY fitted on ebay

One suggestion stay away from eBay. My 1st ever transaction on eBay was when i didnt know much about fakes vs real J's I got screwed and ended up withblack/cement IV. The look fake I quickly did my research clearly found out they in fact were fake and ever since I have never gotten got again!

U scammed urself u got something on ebay and didn't check wit the boys over in price/legit/fake forum come on now I may be new to nt but I been on da sitefor years...smh

Originally Posted by Air 23 AJ

who buys tims on ebay? you could get that in any store. Guessing your funds are low.

i dont know if his funds are low but buy timbs or any shoes on e-bay is not the best thing to do

Listing electronics on eBay is a big risk now, I lost about $100 in fees because of Nigerians or non-paying bidders.

funds are an issue, im in college not quite rich yet so the difference between 80 dollar tims and 150 dollar tims is a few weekends of beer and food forme

I bought Timbs on eBay. Only place you can get them in my city is Journeys, and FinishLine has the 6 inch classics and they go for FULL RETAIL which is about144.99 and 114.99. You can get them DS on eBay from designerathletic for 39.99.

Originally Posted by vandalshark

Originally Posted by bkmac

im with you on this 100%, who the hell buyy tims on ebay
laugh.gif
thats like buying a regular NY fitted on ebay

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom