EDIT: New Question, is LeBron the second greatest player of all time? So, has Steph Curry overtaken

Who is the best basketball player in the world?

• LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• Russell Westbrook

• Kevin Durant

• Anthony Davis

• Other

• Total voters

Wouldn't expect anything less, onetrust is on of the biggest Kobe fans on NT
Oh you already know I love Kobe just as much as you love Lebron.
i love lebron 
smile.gif

i love lebron 
smile.gif
Kobe, LeBron, and Curry are standalone greats. Of course we can nitpick facets of each others games, and talk about how one might have done something better than the next, but to completely denounce another guy is completely foolish.

Same ****, different thread.

Don't you guys get tired of this? :lol:

We're going to have to give Russ some serious consideration.

He'd probably be that dude if the Thunder had a better record.

26,10,7 is not to be taken lightly.

Edit: 5 TOs :smh:

Last edited:

Has Russ won a ring? a mvp? No? Then we don't really need to consider him.

I agree with this. Russ is one of the most unique talent we will ever see. But obviously he doesn't have the accolades and accomplishments yet to be put in this discussion.

Everyone has their time on top of the mountain. Curry has become a straight up savage. If the W's follow through with the scorched earth policy that they're enforcing right now and S.C. wins another ring/mvp then it's a wrap for the LeBron era.

The whole league would have to reconfigure itself to try and stop the W's.

Hopefully that means LeBron would return... :evil:

I think Steph is currently playing like the best player in the L right now. I think overall Lebron still a better player due to his all around game. Losing in the finals to the Warriors doesn't mean Steph better than Lebron. This isn't a 1 on 1 sport.

Steph is just the best player right now. Its time to face it. Its like how us Kobe fans were when lebron took that step to be the best, Kobe was still dropping numbers but Bron was just the best.

Steph is awesome and is a problem. But I think its a little too early to ride the wave. Its only the first month of the season. Its better to reserve judgment until after the Finals. Dude just getting started and this topic has just came into the forefront this month. The Lebron slander tho has gone too far and it seems like its a bunch of personal hate for dude. Dude is still a problem and is one of the sickest players to ever play the game. I assume it is the media coverage he gets, but he don't control that. The media has to search for a messiah and they did that with Bron just like they doing with Curry. you got to learn to appreciate these dudes for the talent.

And all the Ray Allen saved Lebron legacy gotta stop. They still had to win in overtime which they did. They still had to win a Game 7 which they did and he dropped 37 and was clutch.

It's crazy to think just a year ago everyone was waiting for Kevin Durant to over take Lebron. It's almost like Steph blind sided everyone. Still amazing to see what kind of player he has become.

Back
Top Bottom