EDIT: New Question, is LeBron the second greatest player of all time? So, has Steph Curry overtaken

Who is the best basketball player in the world?

• LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• Russell Westbrook

• Kevin Durant

• Anthony Davis

• Other

• Total voters
Are we forgetting that Steph wasn't healthy? I know everyone is banged up during this time. But we know "da knee" wasn't where it was 3 months ago.

Call it an excuse if you want. It is what it is

But it is part of the game.

He was healthy last year and Lebron out played him , the Dubs just won that series

Are we forgetting that Steph wasn't healthy? I know everyone is banged up during this time. But we know "da knee" wasn't where it was 3 months ago.

He seemed fine against Portland.

"I'M BACK."

Just going to say that Stephanie was NOT hurt (or, at the VERY LEAST, not hurt enough for it to be a major excuse).

There is NO WAY the Warriors bring Stephanie back for GAME 4 against a BLAZERS team that should have been LOTTERY BOUND in a series the Warriors led 2-1 if they thought there was ANY CHANCE that Stephanie was still hurt.

Stephanie tried to come back and play in the SAME GAME that he allegedly got hurt in.

Did Stephanie tweak something in his knee in that Houston game? Yes.

Should he have missed some games? Probably.

Was he near 100% when he was brought back against the Blazers? How can you say he wasn't when he was kept out just OVER the anticipated recovery time (2 weeks; he was hurt on 4/24; came back on 5/9), was brought back in a situation that WASN'T DIRE, AND declared himself as being back?????

I just feel like Curry was exposed most of the post-season. Post-season Curry just wasn't regular season Curry. Last 4 and a half minutes of the game, the Warriors couldn't score a single point and that's with Curry started chucking in the last 2 or so minutes. We also saw why Nike passed on Curry for Kyrie cuz (in my opinion) Kyrie was the reason the Cavs won the championship.

:rofl: :rofl:

the trash post on nt is alwats funny

and GSW still had a great shot at the title, they just choked

I dunno why he continued to make stupid passes in close games. WTH was that behind the back pass out of bounds to Klay last night? Why would you try a pass like that at that time? Plus he was bricking 3's. Take a few mid-range shots instead of continuing to miss from way outside.

I dunno why he continued to make stupid passes in close games. WTH was that behind the back pass out of bounds to Klay last night? Why would you try a pass like that at that time? Plus he was bricking 3's. Take a few mid-range shots instead of continuing to miss from way outside.
Dude over rated

Doesn't matter. Dude never been better than LBj.

Steph was maybe the 4th best player max on the floor this entire series. A good argument can be made Bron, Kyrie, Dray, and Klay had better series overall.

Steph was maybe the 4th best player max on the floor this entire series. A good argument can be made Bron, Kyrie, Dray, and Klay had better series overall.
Nah, Steph was the 5th best, behind those you mentioned. Sometimes a distant 5th. He made plays and took shots that were terrible.

Just going to say that Stephanie was NOT hurt (or, at the VERY LEAST, not hurt enough for it to be a major excuse).

There is NO WAY the Warriors bring Stephanie back for GAME 4 against a BLAZERS team that should have been LOTTERY BOUND in a series the Warriors led 2-1 if they thought there was ANY CHANCE that Stephanie was still hurt.

Stephanie tried to come back and play in the SAME GAME that he allegedly got hurt in.

Did Stephanie tweak something in his knee in that Houston game? Yes.

Should he have missed some games? Probably.

Was he near 100% when he was brought back against the Blazers? How can you say he wasn't when he was kept out just OVER the anticipated recovery time (2 weeks; he was hurt on 4/24; came back on 5/9), was brought back in a situation that WASN'T DIRE, AND declared himself as being back?????

Repped for calling that fraud "Stephanie"

Edit: I ran out of reps, remind me to rep you tomorrow

Last edited:
Coming from someone who's favorite athlete ever is Kobe Bryant, I think we need to bow down to LeBron's greatness. IMO, he the second greatest player to EVER lace them up. If I'm a GM and I can start my team with anyone in NBA history, I'm taking Michael first but after that I wouldn't take anyone over LeBron.

His OVERALL game is almost unparalleled and his numbers at the end of his career will show that. Just a generational talent. Where do you guys think he ranks in the all time discussion?

Reactions: HIM
Coming from someone who's favorite athlete ever is Kobe Bryant, I think we need to bow down to LeBron's greatness. IMO, he the second greatest player to EVER lace them up. If I'm a GM and I can start my team with anyone in NBA history, I'm taking Michael first but after that I wouldn't take anyone over LeBron.

His OVERALL game is almost unparalleled and his numbers at the end of his career will show that. Just a generational talent. Where do you guys think he ranks in the all time discussion?
Lebron will never match Bean nor Jordan.I am not even hating.He is a great player and one of best ever keyword "one of "

@Kobe4MVP12

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan no.

But Kobe nah it's a coin flip right now.

Kobe played with another member of the all NBA team like 15 outta 20 years and the best coach ever.

When Kobe had mediocre teammates dude was crying to Ric Bucher talking about I can't see myself playing for the Lakers again.

Lebron just won with Iverson's stepstool and 2 dudes that had never made the playoffs in their career until they played with him.

Lebron folded in 2011 now 2 ways about it. D. Wade was cooking and he still folded.

But Kobe also folded in every way possible in 04. How you lose a Finals where you have a teammate putting up 30 and 10 every night?

If I have a top flight organization and winning tradition I'd take Kobe.

If I gotta build from the bottom up gimme Lebron.

Jordan no.

But Kobe nah it's a coin flip right now.

Kobe played with another member of the all NBA team like 15 outta 20 years and the best coach ever.

When Kobe had mediocre teammates dude was crying to Ric Bucher talking about I can't see myself playing for the Lakers again.

Lebron just won with Iverson's stepstool and 2 dudes that had never made the playoffs in their career until they played with him.

Lebron folded in 2011 now 2 ways about it. D. Wade was cooking and he still folded.

But Kobe also folded in every way possible in 04. How you lose a Finals where you have a teammate putting up 30 and 10 every night?

If I have a top flight organization and winning tradition I'd take Kobe.

If I gotta build from the bottom up gimme Lebron.
nthat.gif
Even though we have different views on the coin flip aspect,I appreciate your modesty.I am tired of hearing people blowing Lebron out of proportion calling him an untouchable god

Honestly when it comes to Kobe and Bron logic and reason get thrown out the window.

I'm a Kobe hater but the man is Top 5ish ever and if you have him Top 3 I won't agree but it isn't some totally preposterous notion.

I hate Kobe but ain't no way in hell you can reasonably tell me Lebron is night and day greater than him.

Back
Top Bottom