EDIT: New Question, is LeBron the second greatest player of all time? So, has Steph Curry overtaken

Who is the best basketball player in the world?

• LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• Russell Westbrook

• Kevin Durant

• Anthony Davis

• Other

• Total voters
Y'all should already know not take anything jumpman says serious. :lol: Son is the biggest clown in here. DBD status. It's fitting how his squad went down in flames and choked a 3-1 lead after all his chest beating.

I told people this during the regular season. Lol
I told dude the cavs will beat the warriors.
lol
:rofl:

According to these dudes, since he had good games vs POR and OKC he couldnt be bothered by the knee anymore
It's ridiculous to speculate on it when nobody in the organization is talking about it, CLE has a history of bothering him in the playoffs, and he was being put in some difficult defensive matchups & getting called for fouls that would've knocked him off his offensive rhythm. Given the aforementioned reasons, bringing up injuries is ridiculous, definitively saying that he was injured is even more ridiculous.

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Magic
4. Lebron
5. Wilt
6. Bird
7. Bill Russel
8. TD
9. Shaq
10. Keem

FOH with Kobe high as 4

He's 11-15 MAYBE
Lebron at four really? This is what I don't condone.Prisoners of the moment overhypeing this man.He is #9 all time and Kobe is unarguebly top five all time

at worst

Jordan

Kareem

Magic

Russel

Kobe

Jordan
LeBron
Magic
Kareem
Kobe
Bird
Shaq
Duncan
Russell
Wilt

Kobe and Kareem could flip flop depending on my mood

According to these dudes, since he had good games vs POR and OKC he couldnt be bothered by the knee anymore
When you come back and proclaim "I'M BACK!" in front of fans in the middle of the arena, that excuse gets thrown out the window.

Last edited:
Build you up to break you down. The turn on Steph was expected but this is still funny to see how fast ppl will turn on you.

Lebron at four really? This is what I don't condone.Prisoners of the moment overhypeing this man.He is #9 all time and Kobe is unarguebly top five all time
at worst
Jordan
Kareem
Magic
Russel
Kobe

Over hyping?!? This cat led a team back from a three one deficit to overcome a 73 win team...a team that had the first ever unanimous MVP. The dude led EVERYONE in points, rebounds, assist, steals, and blocks. That **** has NEVER HAPPENED. That level of dominance has NEVER HAPPENED. That's some YMCA men's league ********. You can't over hype that. Lebron beat a historical team with a historical performance. I love the mamba. But from a historical perspective Bron>Kobe. He's 31. By the time he's finished, it won't be close. Some feel it's not close now...

Over hyping?!? This cat led a team back from a three one deficit to overcome a 73 win team...a team that had the first ever unanimous MVP. The dude led EVERYONE in points, rebounds, assist, steals, and blocks. That **** has NEVER HAPPENED. That level of dominance has NEVER HAPPENED. That's some YMCA men's league ********. You can't over hype that. Lebron beat a historical team with a historical performance. I love the mamba. But from a historical perspective Bron>Kobe. He's 31. By the time he's finished, it won't be close. Some feel it's not close now...

This was the only reason I did not want Lebron to win. Fanboys like this. Yeah lebron is a great player. Is he top 5? not right now. is he top 10? not right now. Dude has 3 ships from how many final appearances?

He's a great player. I take nothing away from him. But hes far from Top 5. Hell I dont even put KOBE as a top 5. KOBE is top 10 IMHO

MJ
MAGIC
KAREEM
BIRD
WILT
RUSSELL
KOBE
DUNCAN
SHAQ
BIG O

It's about titles for you then?

'Cause Oscar has 1 as the 2nd best player on his team. Wilt has 2, with 1 as the 2nd best player on his team.

Or is it about numbers with them?

Because then that opens another can of worms with LeBron vs nearly anyone.

So which is it?

You just don't like him. That's okay. Don't try to rationalize it.

It's crazy you guys are so quick to call him goat after Sunday but not when he won his first title in Miami. Miami Lebron >>>>> Cavs Lebron and it's not even close.

It's about titles for you then?

'Cause Oscar has 1 as the 2nd best player on his team. Wilt has 2, with 1 as the 2nd best player on his team.

Or is it about numbers with them?

Because then that opens another can of worms with LeBron vs nearly anyone.

So which is it?

You just don't like him. That's okay. Don't try to rationalize it.

If you are talking to me, I do like Lebron. He will be an all time great once it said and done, but to put him top 5 right now? Not even close. Its about numbers, ships, and overall makeup of how you play the game. Jordan will always be king because he is one of the few that did it all, Magic is the best passer of all time and could play all 5 positions. People talk about Lebron in this series, Magic as a rookie started a finals game and dominated.

Lebron will be top 5 or even top 10, Once his career is over and we look at the bod of work. (STATS, SHIPS, ECT)

It's ridiculous to speculate on it when nobody in the organization is talking about it, CLE has a history of bothering him in the playoffs, and he was being put in some difficult defensive matchups & getting called for fouls that would've knocked him off his offensive rhythm. Given the aforementioned reasons, bringing up injuries is ridiculous, definitively saying that he was injured is even more ridiculous.
It is ridiculous to speculate on something that is highly likely to be true? So what if the ORG hasn't said a word about it. Someone spains an MCL, they won't be "FINE" in 3 weeks. That is just how human bodies work man.

Not sure why yall feel like we need some official press release on it.

Cleveland made it tough for him. Yes, they did. But I wish we were able to see a healthy Steph for this series. That is all I am saying

When you come back and proclaim "I'M BACK!" in front of fans in the middle of the arena, that excuse gets thrown out the window.
You act like people can't act out in the moment. He cooked vs POR. Sure, on a bad leg. But that doesn't mean he WASN'T bothered by it then NOR does it mean he wasn't bothered by it vs CLE.

My issue is yall keep saying he was FINE and HEALTHY. Who else is fine 3 weeks after an injury like that? Nobody. So why would he be?

Build you up to break you down. The turn on Steph was expected but this is still funny to see how fast ppl will turn on you.
It is sad man. But then again, he should have never been up that high to the point where people were saying he was better than LeBronze.

It is ridiculous to speculate on something that is highly likely to be true? So what if the ORG hasn't said a word about it. Someone spains an MCL, they won't be "FINE" in 3 weeks. That is just how human bodies work man.

Not sure why yall feel like we need some official press release on it.

Cleveland made it tough for him. Yes, they did. But I wish we were able to see a healthy Steph for this series. That is all I am saying
The sprain was a Grade 1. The recovery time is anywhere from 1-6 weeks. So it varies. Could be 1 , 2 , 3, 4, 5, or 6.

If you return within that time frame, like he did, look like your old self immediately upon returning & afterwards, like he did, I'm not going to definitively say that you're injured right after you have bad games against a team that has a history of bothering you or has personnel that can bother you. That is absurd.

Last edited:
I don't expect everyone to out Bron number 2..but if he isn't in your top 5...I don't know how you can really justify that. Titles shouldn't be used to determine greatness they should be used as tie breakers or add ons when the discussion is close imo.

Stopped liking dude awhile ago. He did it to himself honestly. It was only a matter of time before the masses realized it like the few who did before

The sprain was a Grade 1. The recovery time is anywhere from 1-6 weeks. So it varies. Could be 1 , 2 , 3, 4, 5, or 6.

If you return within that time frame, like he did, look like your old self immediately upon returning & afterwards, like he did, I'm not going to definitively say that you're injured right after you have bad games against a team that has a history of bothering you or has personnel that can bother you. That is absurd.
If you go back and look at him move defensively in the PORT and OKC series, you can tell it still bothered him. Even though he was on point offensively.

Not sure how that is ABSURD that the injury could have influenced his performance (coupled with Cavs hounding him, which they did), but of course this is NT and we have to speak with extreme vocabulary.

I am sure in a few days, news will be released about his body breaking down in the Cavs series. That is how it usually happens.

I don't expect everyone to out Bron number 2..but if he isn't in your top 5...I don't know how you can really justify that. Titles shouldn't be used to determine greatness they should be used as tie breakers or add ons when the discussion is close imo.
Someone can easily not have him in their Top 5 WITH justification. It isn't clear cut as much as you are trying to make it out to be. Anyone that is in contention for The Top 10 has a LEGIT argument

As much as I hate to admit it, Lebron is top 5. HOWEVER, call me in denial, call me stubborn, I don't care. I absolutely refuse and will never put him above Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom