Educate me on Range Rovers

My girlfriend's sister has the white RR Sport SC....cool car and all...but for me...a top of the line SUV is only really one option....I want one so badly....
201-mercedes-benz-g55-amg-edition-79-front.jpg

My girlfriend's sister has the white RR Sport SC....cool car and all...but for me...a top of the line SUV is only really one option....I want one so badly....
201-mercedes-benz-g55-amg-edition-79-front.jpg

Y'all only know about Ranges and Land Rovers from rap songs...cause if you knew anything about them you'd know the most sought after of them all is the Land Rover Defender. They ##*! on Jeeps.

All_Explore_Wallpaper_L316_10MY_EXT_RHD_Countryside_Bridge-850x425

All_PhotoGallery_L316_11MY_EXT_on_road_wind_turbines_side-850x425

Defender with a snorkel kit >>>>>> your favorite Jeep style SUV. British SAS uses them over Hummers.

Y'all only know about Ranges and Land Rovers from rap songs...cause if you knew anything about them you'd know the most sought after of them all is the Land Rover Defender. They ##*! on Jeeps.

All_Explore_Wallpaper_L316_10MY_EXT_RHD_Countryside_Bridge-850x425

All_PhotoGallery_L316_11MY_EXT_on_road_wind_turbines_side-850x425

Defender with a snorkel kit >>>>>> your favorite Jeep style SUV. British SAS uses them over Hummers.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Obviously they would, the British SAS will use a BRITISH vehicle over an American one. That statement holds no value in this conversation. 

Obviously they would, the British SAS will use a BRITISH vehicle over an American one. That statement holds no value in this conversation. 

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Not really Eiddy...the Brits use our equipment over theirs in many instances... from aircraft to rifles. Stick to posting pics of chicks with fat !%*+# my dude.

Not really Eiddy...the Brits use our equipment over theirs in many instances... from aircraft to rifles. Stick to posting pics of chicks with fat !%*+# my dude.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

JeepSRT_2575b.jpg

I love Rovers, but.. Its checkmate on this one. My new favorite SUV... 
smokin.gif

This + a 5 series + a GSX-R in my garage = LIFE

JeepSRT_2575b.jpg

I love Rovers, but.. Its checkmate on this one. My new favorite SUV... 
smokin.gif

This + a 5 series + a GSX-R in my garage = LIFE

Originally Posted by Zyzz

what im saying is, they are nothing special.  everytime im out on the road ill see at least 5 of them, no joke.

yep, you stupid if you spending 80k on a new range when you could be coppin somethin way hotter thats lightly used for the same price anyway

Originally Posted by Zyzz

what im saying is, they are nothing special.  everytime im out on the road ill see at least 5 of them, no joke.

yep, you stupid if you spending 80k on a new range when you could be coppin somethin way hotter thats lightly used for the same price anyway

Back
Top Bottom