Edward Norton in Fight Club or American History X????

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by Curious24

Kingdom of Heaven.

pimp.gif

I completely forgot he was Baldwin IV.
Damn how did I miss this, I have this movie too.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by twol8

i never seen the 25th hour... is it one of those must watches?
Not really, but it's still a good movie with a very good performance by Norton.

Wow I can't decide...
I know that Norton has been involved with some of my favorite movies from these 2 to 25th hour...

Performance wise between the 2 flicks, you have to go with American History X. I mean he earned an Oscar nod for it. When it comes to overall movie, as good asAmerican History X is Fight Club had the bigger impact so I think you got to go with the latter. My personal favourite Norton role is Primal Fear though.

Brilliant performance in both, but I've go with X. Damn that curb stomp scene affected me for a very long time, no lies, in fact to this day it bothersme. Very underrated actor indeed.

By the way, don't forget about his incredible role in Primal fear which is one of the finest performances I've ever seen.

Originally Posted by air max 87

honesty its a tie, cause hes bad !+% in both, but towards the end of each he changes. Flight club is
pimp.gif
and so is AHX
pimp.gif
hes a underrated actor.
word...
pimp.gif

How is he an underrated actor when he's gotten tons of rolls after these movies and has failed to perform well in them? Granted, he was great in the twomovies in question, but overrated is more like it.

Back
Top Bottom