Eggplant Foams in ATL area????

nerd.gif

i am on the lookout for these myself and i WILL NOT pay online prices for these babies.
mad.gif

nerd.gif

-The only thing I can say is that ALL of the foams & flights have released throughout the A so I'm pretty confident these are gonna hit a couple spotsout here... I'm just a little hesitant whether i'll be able to get these b/c funds are low; if I don't cop these then the 1/2 Cents are a def. cop
pimp.gif

does anyone in the atl area know if the DTLR in gwinnett is gettin these?
or anywhere in the duluth area? any info is greatly appreciated
i need these BAD
pimp.gif

YEAH PIMP DTLR WILL BE GETTING THEM BUT THEY ARENT GONNA RELEASE TIL FEB 5TH THO BUT U MIGHT CAN TRY STANDARD AND THE BOUTIQUE SPOTS MIGHT GET EM AND SELLEARLIER

YO IT WAS BANANAS! I WUZ UP AT WALTERS AT 530 THIS MORNING AND WAS 2nd IN LINE! THEY DIDNT OPEN UNTILL 830 AND THE LINE WAS ABOUT 7 OR 8 DEEP WHEN THEY OPENEDBUT THE SHOE WAS WORTH IT! I COPPED A 13 AND AM LOOKING FOR ANUTHA IN LIKE A 12.

Wow, I forgot to come in here to help some people out. But I copped mine from DTLR at Gwinnett Place. I got a size 13 but need a 14. I wish I could've goneto Walters to get my size 14, but I overslept. My 13 is too tight. Any help?

This was a very easy cop for me, went to DTLR around 1 yesterday afternoon and scooped no problem...folks around my way arent really checking for them lol

I wanted these so bad in a 12 but Im at school and didnt have the money to both drive home and buy the shoes.

THE DTLR IN GWINNET SHOULD GET THEM... I KNOW WALTERS WILL CUZ WHEN THE 1/2 CENTS DROP AINT NUTHING STOPPIN ME FROM COPPIN DEM PUPPIES

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Wow, I forgot to come in here to help some people out. But I copped mine from DTLR at Gwinnett Place. I got a size 13 but need a 14. I wish I could've gone to Walters to get my size 14, but I overslept. My 13 is too tight. Any help?
wonna sell them?

Back
Top Bottom