"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

Ugh....I slept on these, and could have had my size 9 for retail, and now I can't find them anywhere(I'm in Minneapolis). My own fault I guess.

Originally Posted by watson24

Originally Posted by blee23

you think these will hit the outlets?

no
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
are u serious?? Blee23 under wat rock HAVE YOU been living????

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

Originally Posted by TheMillionDollarKid

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

finally decided to take a shot since the cardigan ima rock wit it jus came in

2s79vzn.jpg

thats %!$% is piffff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Got the same but my polo is short sleeve.. I almost cried when Macys got me for $75 for that damn polo !!
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

damn $75 for the polo?? I paid $30 for mines @ Marshalls. I copped that and a black polo with the red horse so I can wear with my retro 11's. the ones I got tho have a different material. then the regular cotton ones. Its actually a little better more of a smoother feel to it. but yeah, I get most of my polo stuff from Marshalls, can't lose over there.

Yea I like that MAterial a LOT more.. I try to get all my Polos in that material

I'm not even gonna front, I thought a lot more of these would have hit the footaction and hoh sub-division of footlocker...

The best way 2 cop was 2 be focused for the swoosh drop. 2 bad being a NTer doesn't give ya access 2 it
glasses.gif

no
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Considering outlets get B-grades and their supply is basically unaffected about how well a shoe sells retail - I don't think it was that crazyof a question. Not to mention the DMPs hit outlets and they were more hyped / limited than the Eggplant's.

no
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Considering outlets get B-grades and their supply is basically unaffected about how well a shoe sells retail - I don't think it was that crazy of a question. Not to mention the DMPs hit outlets and they were more hyped / limited than the Eggplant's.

Blee23 is right. When he says "hit the outlets", he doesn't mean because A-grades aren't selling. He means "will b-grade**** the outlets". And some will hit, trust.

That Cardigan Is Straight PIFF
pimp.gif
...... They Have The V-Neck Sweater At My Local Outlet I'm Planning To Swoop Up But Now You Got Me Ready To Run Over ToMacy's On Some "Where Is It" Type +$%
nerd.gif

Picked Up A VP Emblem Scarf On The Way Home From Work The Other Day Since It's Been A Little Chilly Out Here In Colo Recently
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kikzRus

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

a trade for half cents and cash whoa.. thats a little steep. half cents will go quicker than the foams i think.. a trade is good enough
for sure
I agree
If someone offered me any size eggplant foams as long as size 9-13 i would take that trade for my 9.5 1/2 cent in a heartbeat!!!!

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

The cardigan is light as hell...I think ima buy the v-neck or crewneck as well...
laugh.gif
that was my Vday fit....i got the merino vneckblack/purple pony

Back
Top Bottom