ELCERRITO91'S COLLECTION

Originally Posted by mints

Whoa, did this guy actually die or did he just stop posting here?

I'm afraid he actually died: http://niketalk.com/topic...icide-Elcerrito91?page=1
RIP 
tired.gif

RIP dude
thanks for always giving me props on my wdyw's and keeping sb's going on this site

Oh wow, I found him annoying, but definitely didn't wish any harm to come to him. I always just assumed he'd grow out of it. I hope he's at peace and feel sorry for his family.

It's never too hard NT Fam, whatever your going through- someones already been there... you just gotta reach out and trust that you'll be heard.

R.I.P.

man like everyone stated...is super hard to loose anyone esp being a NT fam member...my prayers go out to his family and friends.......i think we should all rock sb's today and post it in here in remembrance of our brother....its the least we can do....we are fam for life guys....so post pics of you guys rockin sb's.......ill start it off.....

FOR YOU DUDE.....RIP..

85c261d1710dd03654532eb738340b9475d145b4_r.jpg

Bad weather in my town all weekend, but I'll wear my Pro Bs in his memory.

cool idea. makes me consider breaking out DS unkles or tiffs...

def gonna unDS huf's soon tho...

still can't believe this. the scariest part is his best friend saying he was with him 3 hours b4 and he acted completely normal...

RIP.

Originally Posted by mints

Oh wow, I found him annoying, but definitely didn't wish any harm to come to him. I always just assumed he'd grow out of it. I hope he's at peace and feel sorry for his family.

I sincerely hope that you are a young, ignorant kid. Both of your post in here towards Henry have been unbelievably disrespectful. Please don't post in here again.

Back
Top Bottom