Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Originally Posted by Cole World

anyway to lower bounty without going to jail or paying? These brotherhood missions.....

This game is crazy good, it makes time go by sooo fast
I'm wondering the same, kind of dumb when you go into a targets home in the middle of the night and kill them. No one around yet you get a bounty, if there's no one around to witness it how could you rack up a bounty since theirs no witnesses.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

anyway to lower bounty without going to jail or paying? These brotherhood missions.....

This game is crazy good, it makes time go by sooo fast
I'm wondering the same, kind of dumb when you go into a targets home in the middle of the night and kill them. No one around yet you get a bounty, if there's no one around to witness it how could you rack up a bounty since theirs no witnesses.
Yeah its lame how you can get a bounty killing people while they sleep.
Someone in the brotherhood told me if i join the thieves guild i can somehow pay off high bounty's.

Here is a fast way to level up your smithing skill very fast & cheap:
I don't consider this a glitch or using a cheat in the game.

So don't judge me and seriously who cares if you go this route?

Seriously it's a 1 player game. Not some online MMORPG game that affects other people.

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

Someone in the brotherhood told me if i join the thieves guild i can somehow pay off high bounty's.
yea ill probably do that next since i get tired of being wanted.

but at the same time you can take off bounties but then you have to pay and they take all of your stuff that was stolen. gets annoying if you dont have a lot of gold.

Originally Posted by JuiceEsquire

Too many quests in this game, too many quests that go on too long as well. Got like 40 quests on que 
30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice
LOL, definitely. and the crazy part is theyre are SOOOO many more.

this game has so much to it

Currently im lvl 25. Been playing soo much and fighting Alduin right now, but for some reason my hits dont do any damage.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Damn dude up there that has 100 conjuration, how?

Soul Trap on dead bodies levels up very quickly....it looks weird and I honestly don't know what it does, but it definitely beats conjuring creatures over and over again
I sat there for easily 2+ hours doing the Soul Trap spell waiting for it to lower in the given amount exp. but it really didn't lol

dont judge me

do you use sould trap before or after they die? tried it once before they died and i guess i took in their soul (dont know what it does either)

^ You use soul trap before they die, just make sure you do it in the amount of time the spell/enchantment last.
The soul is then absorbed into a soul gem( if you have one big enough for the soul).

You later use the gems to re-enchant items/weapons.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Can i play the game in 3rd person the entire game?

pretty much. That's how I've been playing it. Sometimes when you sit in a chair or something it'll go back to 1st but that's rare.

Anyone update to the 1.2 patch yet? I haven't but read an article on 1up just now saying the patch seemed to have created more problems then fix them. Still mostly with the ps3. I'm playing on 360 but i might decline the update when it prompts me too when i play in a bit. I haven't had any bad glitches with the game so i don't want to chance getting issues by downloading the patch.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

This is just creepy &�
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I saw that on aots last night but didn't get a chance to post it.  
eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

His place is definitely better decorated than mine.  Not even sure how he decapitated the victims and positioned all their heads and headless bodies.  I'm curious to see what his character looks like.  Either super deranged or a very average-serial killer type.

the way you guys talk about this game makes me want to go out and get it. hopefully once the semester is over.

Originally Posted by JuiceEsquire

Too many quests in this game, too many quests that go on too long as well. Got like 40 quests on que 

30t6p3b.gif

-The Juice
LOL, definitely. and the crazy part is theyre are SOOOO many more.

this game has so much to it

Currently im lvl 25. Been playing soo much and fighting Alduin right now, but for some reason my hits dont do any damage.
nerd.gif

Man the scope of this game is ridiculous. I'm at level 25, been playing for over 40 hours (never ever would have guessed it was that many) and I've only completed like 6 or 7 quest from the main quest. I think I'm almost through the College of Winterhold side quest but I'm not even sure.
laugh.gif

What are everyone's stats?

I'm level 25, Destruction 67, Conjuration 55, Restoration 46, One Handed 44, Enchanting 59, Smithing 60, Light Armor 36, Alteration 30

nothing else is really worth mentioning.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]lvl 33... destruction 28, restoration 40, smithin 100, heavy armor 67, block 52, two-handed 33, one-handed 84, sneak 30, lockpicking 46, speech 46.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just made dragon armor not too long ago, pretty beastly. my weapons are ebony. trying to figure out what faction i want to join, finishing the college, trying to find the dark brotherhood and my damn dog, and need me another horse. damn things die every six seconds.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]lvl 33... destruction 28, restoration 40, smithin 100, heavy armor 67, block 52, two-handed 33, one-handed 84, sneak 30, lockpicking 46, speech 46.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just made dragon armor not too long ago, pretty beastly. my weapons are ebony. trying to figure out what faction i want to join, finishing the college, trying to find the dark brotherhood and my damn dog, and need me another horse. damn things die every six seconds.[/color]
The dog comes in handy but gets in the damn way too much. Always pushes my character to the side when talking to someone and in tight dungeons its always impeding the walkway. Gets in the ways of doorways in buildings and i have to constantly jump try and jump over it. And i agree, dragon armor is sick.

The dog comes in handy but gets in the damn way too much. Always pushes my character to the side when talking to someone and in tight dungeons its always impeding the walkway. Gets in the ways of doorways in buildings and i have to constantly jump try and jump over it. And i agree, dragon armor is sick.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i've had two dogs already, i know. lol. i just like having the dog around. it reminds me of fable 2 without the annoying narrator.[/color]

To join the dark brotherhood go to riften, you will here people talk about a someone doing a ritual so go to that house.
I have trouble keeping up with horses to and my followers always die 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

To join the dark brotherhood go to riften, you will here people talk about a someone doing a ritual so go to that house.
I have trouble keeping up with horses to and my followers always die 
frown.gif
Think you mean Windhelm for the ritual.

Any PS3 users get that dragon glitch after the update? I can no longer fight them anymore because they fly in crazy directions, and they never land.
30t6p3b.gif

Dragonrend doesn't even work..smh. Hope they patch that asap.

how exactly do i use the soul gems?

i have a bunch of them (filled), but i'm a bit confused what to do with them

Originally Posted by laflech44

how exactly do i use the soul gems?

i have a bunch of them (filled), but i'm a bit confused what to do with them
soul gems are to charge up your weapons if they are enchanted (to enchant and disenchant weapons you have to use that arcane encanter thing that looks like an alchemy lab but not really lol)

you go to the weapon that needs to be charged press RB (xbox) and pick which gem you want to use.

there might be some other uses for them but im pretty sure thats it

does anyone know how to activate the Black Star? I went back to Nelocar or wtvr his name is and he wont activate for me
tired.gif

I've heard so much about this game I'm actually thinking about getting it.

Can't find the time to play this because I need to dedicate full days to this %!#%. This is not the type of game you can just play for a couple hours and turn off.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom