Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

i knew followers could carry, only reason to keep them around.

i copped a house last night, i have TONS of @!@* in it already

im waiting for my speech to increase before selling all my loot

game is sick.

just started the game

does it matter who i go with in the beginning? if i go with the soldier or if i go with the rebel?

will it make a big effect later on?

the only thing that matters are the effects and special powers of each race.

you can change the look of any race to look like any other race (humans, that is)

i wish i woulda went brenton, they are 50% immune to magic attacks

do you know how amazing armor with 50% immunity to magic is, let alone a default base immunity to magic?

im definitely making a brenton my 2nd go around

im level 31 i believe...i still dont own the game....redbox swag

ya'll need to get in that dark brotherhood !!!
pimp.gif

if you complete (what I think is) the final quest you get $20,000
pimp.gif

oh, by the way, i hit 100 in smithing

dragon armor

daedric weapons

yo, where can i find more daedric hearts?

pretty sure i had one and either left it on a fallen follower or ate it.....smh (for weight)

i stole the one from the companions

i know the mage in the college sells 2

where else?

all daedric everything.

i dont feel there is enough information being shared in this post, tho.

Thinking of buying this. If I have never played any of the previous games, does it really matter?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Thinking of buying this. If I have never played any of the previous games, does it really matter?
You can still jump in no prob. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY edition is like 20 bucks, and the original probably cheaper than that if you want an introduction. Oblivion was
pimp.gif
but of course, Skyrim is very
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by sladewilson

put poison on the arrows, or fire or frost damage, you can enchant an do 125 damage each arrow
eek.gif
 ... i'm def new to this ... enchanting, soul gems ... no idea what i'm doing ... i'm going to try this next time i go to dragonreach
good looks

combine  Human Flesh, Imp Stool, and Jarris Root an use Circlet of Peerless Alchemy, Daedric Gauntlets of Peerless Alchemy, Neckless of Peerless Alchemy, l maxed out Alchemist Perk combined with the Poisoner perk,your custom poison can deal over 4000 damage with a 26 seconds paralysis effect.

things like this

i dont wanna say throw a list up of potions you know

....but

lmao

how about locations of the guardian stones?

i will tell you this, the bottom right hand corner of the map, there is a mountain range going up....halfway up that range, to the left, is the dwarvin ruins....inside there is TONS of scrap metal, while very heavy to your carry weight, they can be melted into ingots.

im trynna think of alot of hints and tips to give people

my dude copped like 2 days ago and ive been giving him madd information

buy the house in whiterun ASAP

and im sure my game is glitched, ive killed like 11 dragons but i only have like 6 shouts, i keep about 4 or 5 dragon souls on ice

i mean, literally, every time i dont fast travel i see a dragon....

im trynna do the thieves guild mission, sneak into the mansion, and a dragon attacks...LMAO

i grabbed up the blade sword aka katana, its madd weak tho, so imma wait to get my enchanting stronger (im at 60% increased enchanting) and imma make a monster katana.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Just did a quest for the college of winterhold and i got the dr.doom mask and the blue transparent weapons
eek.gif
pimp.gif

que?

i want a dr doom mask, b.

where's that at?

i also merked out ole boy in the dwarven ruins....the guy you help focus the lens with...

dude said he was gonna cold snitch on me for "being up to something"

so i chopped his head off..

hopefully i didnt need him.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

yo that nettlebane mission .... i felt weak as hell ... smh

i died the first time cause i ran out down the side of the mountain off the trail......lmao got ambushed by like 3 antrotches

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Yea I just started and finished the first couple of Winterhold spells. I've got all the novice and adept destruction spells, kind of holding off on the expert level ones because I just don't have the magicka to make much use of them.

Where can I find some decent heavy armor? and can I break down one of my robes and use it to enchant some heavy armor with the same effects? That would be
pimp.gif

you would have to level up enchanting

i broke a dwarf armor set down with 50+ health effects, but my enchanting isnt high enough, the best i can enchant is 33+ health

so save before you break it, then see.

heavy armor makes a HUGE difference in melee combat.

i actually just switched to light armor because i wasnt being touched. i went through two undead dungeons and didnt get touched once.

a full elven armor suit (no helmet) is like 10 pounds, thats with a shield.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

my dude told me the last one isnt nearly as dope as this one.

just redbox it.

ive had my redbox checked out for a week smh @ me

Just hit level 50 and i think i may be done with this game. My save files are 11mb now and it freezes so often now, i dont want to play anymore.

So far the best battle i encountered was facing a Frost dragon along with a ancient dragon, smh that was a epic battle.

For those of you tired of the lag/freezing in the PS3 version but still want to keep playing, there's only one way: PC. You don't even have to pay for it if you know what to do.

I haven't been playing the game for awhile. I was about to get back into it, but I read about all the "new" glitches and lag.

I'll wait for the patch to come out.~

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

For those of you tired of the lag/freezing in the PS3 version but still want to keep playing, there's only one way: PC. You don't even have to pay for it if you know what to do.

YO!!!!!!! SHUT UP
grin.gif
. People who do this is are a big issue for PC gaming nowadays. 

Go to sheer point and fight a dragon priest named krosis he drops a mask that gives you 20% alchemy, lock picking, and archery. So helpful, but he isn't that easy and there was a dragon resting over his tomb.

i know its a reach but...anyone know of a way to get skyrim for not full price? i know a bunch of you dudes are savvy with e-codes and deals and vouchers and all that jazz.

I got 2 Daedra Hearts a couple of days back from doing a quest. Once you hit level 20, a courier approaches you and tells you to go speak to the museum owner in Dawnstar. He gives you a quest and when you finish the quest, 2 "monsters" attack you. Kill them both and you get a heart off each. The quest is called Pieces of the Past, I think.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

I got 2 Daedra Hearts a couple of days back from doing a quest. Once you hit level 20, a courier approaches you and tells you to go speak to the museum owner in Dawnstar. He gives you a quest and when you finish the quest, 2 "monsters" attack you. Kill them both and you get a heart off each. The quest is called Pieces of the Past, I think.

Wait..you're talking about the quest where...

Spoiler [+]
you get Mehrunes Razor? Yeah, there are 2 more dremora inside the shrine, so that's 4 daedra hearts right there. There's also a ton of good loot in there too.

So that's where people say they farm the Daedra hearts...I didn't go inside though so I only got the 2 outside.

I just bought the hearts but the funny thing is I hardly use the armor now that I worked so hard to get it. But the bow is worth all the trouble.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

YO!!!!!!! SHUT UP
grin.gif
. People who do this is are a big issue for PC gaming nowadays. 

But when you think about it... They've already paid for the game, soooo...

It's justice imo.

Back
Top Bottom