Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

^Not at all, a million times more intricate than fable and it is a completely free roaming game as in you can literally just go anywhere at any time.

Originally Posted by laflech44

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

yup gonna copp prolly end up with like 100hrs+ playtime and still not be remotely done with it
laugh.gif
this 
laugh.gif
pretty much, gonna be playing MW3 till 11-11-11 and then imma be hibernating at the crib with my eyes glued to the screen playing skrim
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Skeptical to play this. I love RPGs but I'm not a fan of this dragons and elfs type #*$!. Might just give the copy I have to a friend.

i want this game but idk if i should wait for the game of the year edition.

i put in a lot of hours in FO3,new Vegas, oblivion 

Looks like I'll be picking it up. As long as I'm smart about playing and try to not let it take over my life, the wife should be okay with it 
laugh.gif

I've got a $50 Best Buy gift card burning a hole in my pocket. Perfect excuse to use it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait til tomorrow when I get off work 
pimp.gif
  Just watched the review and the game looks sick, like how they changed the leveling to how it was in Morrowind, that was one of my bigger dislikes about Oblivion.  Ordered the collectors edition guide and am going to pick up the game tomorrow when I get off work.

i put something like 100 hours each into Oblivion, Fallout 3, and New Vegas. I can't even remember how long I spent on Morrowind
30t6p3b.gif

RIP to my grades and my social life

but I still can't wait for tomorrow though. That live action trailer was
pimp.gif

This game right here...
pimp.gif

Those Dreughs(sp) or w/e they're called in Bleak Falls Barrow are pissin me off tho.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

This game right here...
pimp.gif

Those Dreughs(sp) or w/e they're called in Bleak Falls Barrow are pissin me off tho.

Just got this mission and ventured out there now.

What race is everyone and what are you guys trying to max out first?

Hit lvl 2
pimp.gif

Looks like I'll be picking this up later tonight with the wife.

I'm usually always a human. Can't get into a game when I'm some crazy cat or freaky lizard
laugh.gif
Sometimes I'm a Redguard to bring some race diversity to the game
laugh.gif
My last guy in Oblivion was a black dude and he owned that place man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by StonedFace

How similar is this to WOW? 
nerd.gif

Never played any elder scrolls
Not very similar. The best part of WoW (community) is not available. It's just you developing your character and interacting with NPC's.
Damn, all that work to make your char dope but without the ability to share with anyone 
tired.gif
Who the hell does this?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom