Elderly woman body slammed and thrown into pool Vol. At least her dogs are safe

I'm triggered but you crying bc my statement didn't align with your view. Sure bud. Like I said would a noose suffice? :wink:

Call it savage if you want to but it still ain't on the level of lynching. Or systemic racism.

You keep mentioning this noose since it sounds like youre infatuated with it so much.

So if a guy picks up your mom and drops her and then throws her into a pool you should feel sorry for him too. I know i would :smile:

But even throwing her in the pool is dumb. When you attack someone's mother you're opening the "anything goes" door. Not a door you wanna open.

This is messed up....race of both parties doesn't even matter.

Agreed. Even if she did say something racial or offensive it didnt warrant picking her up and tryna dash her in the pool.

In my experience with racist old folks i just let em be. They gonna die miserable anyways...**** em. Plus what you gonna do? Hit em with a left hook? End up catching a body like that, nah im good...

There is no excuse for that. No matter how rude she could have been, no matter how funny you think it would be, it is a elderly damn woman.

When you do something like that you open yourself up for retaliation, either from a pissed off family member, the police, or the legal system.

Without knowing the backstory and what words were exchanged, it seems like she was doing them a favor by confronting them about the noise directly rather than just calling the cops and making a noice complaint and sending them from the get go which could've potentially led to a different bad outcome and hostile situation.

Why film it and upload it to the internet though? That whole incriminating yourself stuff don't make sense.

Either way, that kid is going to be made an example of and likely getting the book thrown at him. All over something that could've easily been avoided.

Back
Top Bottom