ElderWatsonDiggs Has Built an Amazing Business and is Engaged to a Beautiful Brazilian Woman

Title says it all, deets later once this thread gets a few responses. Thanks for the extra bonus motivation guys
happy.gif
Congrats man, I always wondered what happened to you once the Thread About Yambs was shut down.  I was just looking over some of the knowledge dudes was dropping in their.

Damn I totally forgot about EWD's posts in TAY. Those posts were epic.

still one of the most savage things ive heard in 10 years of being on NT

Its not THAT bad. But it's still bad. KINDA in the same realm as getting swallowed and making out with ur girl after

This is nothing compared to that ***** that washes his face with piss

still one of the most savage things ive heard in 10 years of being on NT

Its not THAT bad. But it's still bad. KINDA in the same realm as getting swallowed and making out with ur girl after

This is nothing compared to that ***** that washes his face with piss
Gotdamn guess I'm living in a box bc I ain't never drunk my juice...don't ever plan on it either. To bust in that box and go get it up. Mannnn listen. I'm cool.

Man, when I first came in this thread and it only had one reply I just knew when I got back it would be lulz :rofl:

EWD basically made a come and roast me thread :lol:

Appreciated :nthat:

EDIT

The unintentional shot

I initially just thought of mopping up the club

giphy.gif

Then the posts after made me dwell on it

146317_s.gif

Last edited:
Congrats my guy, good to hear your doing well. Logo needs improvement but that can be changed at anytime .

ewd never ended up using his geology degree. i wonder how he is banking so much money with perhaps a massive amount of student loans

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom