ELDERWATSONDIGGS STORIES THREAD VOL %100 REAL

Damn Big Bro, was trying to hear some more stories from you.
You shouldn't let random ****** dictate your thread like this.
Gotta keep going my dude..
134405_o.gif

I believe this is only fabrication from EWD :lol: I think you have me mixed up with another dude, but maaaan the haters in here :lol: :smh: dude had pics in TAY before and I think one of the PYP threads way back. So much potential this thread had, flushed down the toilet

[COLOR=#red]
Peep, you was at the mini-summit at Dave and Busters right? Memph the Engineer was there and like 4 other guys. You wasn't the other tall one there? Besides anyway there's other NT'ers who can verify my height, but I'm not dragging them in here.
[/COLOR]

Nah I wasn't there :lol:

DON'T KNOW EXACT HEIGHT BUT I'M 6'1" AND SON WAS TALLER THAN ME...

I GUESS PEOPLE WILL SAY I'M LYING WHEN I SAY I'M 6'1" THOUGH... :lol:

M4 rifle with the stock closed is 29.75 inches long 33 inches long with stock open you guys could google dis ish mane

29.75 X 2= 59.5 inches + 10 inches from shoulder to the top of yo head [[on average unless chuck Norris over here has a alien type of steeze long head]]

69.5 inches = 5' 8" .OK let's give the guy 3 inches which is reachin hard judgin from the pic will put pleighboi at 5' 11".

HOW THE **** ARE YOU 6' 5"!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
roll.gif

Elder is a fraud.Man where does these people come from.Dude doing combat and mission impossible moves in nike jumpsuit and jogging shoes

View media item 1120472

M4 rifle with the stock closed is 29.75 inches long 33 inches long with stock open you guys could google dis ish mane
29.75 X 2= 59.5 inches + 10 inches from shoulder to the top of yo head [[on average unless chuck Norris over here has a alien type of steeze long head]]
69.5 inches = 5' 8" .OK let's give the guy 3 inches which is reachin hard judgin from the pic will put pleighboi at 5' 11".

mane you gotta put me up on watchu use to keep da kicks from being so clean and new in such crazy missions and such rough conditions out in Afghanistan mane. mane I could go with the same shoes for 10 or more years and keep them as fresh just like you did mane. That probably gotta be some top secret formula though too mane I understand. Cant be leakin that info out to us normal regular guys mane. joint look like they barely been worn either mane I need to know how you keep that material so stiff and not let it wear down from so much runnin and dodgin bullets like some matrix type steeze mane. We niketalk family mane you can fill us in no romo.

Yooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm crying son

Son did the Sly Cooper/Jimmy Neutron type calculations

Repped JUST for the laughs.

OP he's just ******* with you man. Don't let it get to you. That Brooklyn story was :nthat:

You probably actually knew my pops if you were out there during that time.

How's he gonna know your pops when you don't even know him?

J/p.

Last edited:
EWD I think you have talent to be a good writer. Your stories in the TAY thread were entertaining and well written. Don't let people trying to get cheap lols deter you from sharing stories.

roll.gif

Elder is a fraud.Man where does these people come from.Dude doing combat and mission impossible moves in nike jumpsuit and jogging shoes

And yet you couldn't provide pics of da v6 monster just stop b
I can't believe that this ***** really has the nerve to just waltz in here and try to call someone else a liar while simultaneously ducking those calling him out
roll.gif

I can't believe that this ***** really has the nerve to just waltz in here and try to call someone else a liar while simultaneously ducking those calling him out
roll.gif
And yet you couldn't provide pics of da v6 monster just stop b
I guess yaw miss the pic when I stated I sold that car and now have a 2013 caddy truck

And 2nd I posted my bank account that showed I had 200k in it

slurp on brothas!

Someone aware me of Superbs fraudin.

OP - I think I believe. I'm sure a lot of people so believe you. You just have to understand that the possibility of an exposure thread sounds more alluring than stories which while cool, just not as exciting when you consider the fact that you're going to be vague about most of the details.

I have a bunch of questions id like to ask you, but based on this thread you really aren't trying to answer much.

No fraudin here.Just a few people who keeps beliving something that is not true even when provin. But Im done being their entertainment..They act like people keep have 1/4 million dollars in their bank

Was looking forward to this thread... Smh. Let us know when the book drops ewd.

OP - I think I believe. I'm sure a lot of people so believe you. You just have to understand that the possibility of an exposure thread sounds more alluring than stories which while cool, just not as exciting when you consider the fact that you're going to be vague about most of the details.

I have a bunch of questions id like to ask you, but based on this thread you really aren't trying to answer much.

But can you blame NTers for being skeptical?

I've seen a couple of threads where NTers gave someone the benefit of the doubt and believed them whole heartedly, giving them props, asking for advice, and etc. And not only did those threads go a month or two, but they were active for more than a year or two. Only to be left with egg on they face and feeling stupid when the person turns out to be a fraud.

NT may go too far sometimes but don't say that they're skepticism is unjustified.

View media item 1120472

Are you autistic? :rofl:
These type of posts is what I see from 4chan lol

How is Superb still around after the disgusting **** he did in the heroin addict thread?

Back
Top Bottom