Emanuel AME : Charleston South Carolina shooting has left at least 8 dead.

Is it just me or does this guy sorta look like Adam Lanza from the side?  Hope South Carolina has the death penalty...condolences to the family of the deceased. 

I would've been dead, I don't rape "their women", but I married one, made her the mother of my children too.  Everyone else seems cool with it, but there is always a few. The saddest part is that he congregated with these people and then killed them.

so instead of running up on some goons...

He hits some old *** ladies singing in church..

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

And how in the **** are black people taking over america? Dafuz ...

Dude tripping.
sounds like your usual far right rhetoric 

I would've been dead, I don't rape "their women", but I married one, made her the mother of my children too.  Everyone else seems cool with it, but there is always a few. The saddest part is that he congregated with these people and then killed them.

Bruh... How much flack do you catch for being with a white chick?

Is it worse from the black people or white people?

My friends momb married a white dude...

She said she catches WAY more flack from the white famb... Than from black peoples

Bruh... How much flack do you catch for being with a white chick?

Is it worse from the black people or white people?

My friends momb married a white dude...

She said she catches WAY more flack from the white famb... Than from black peoples[/p]

Honestly it's black women that give her flack, every now and then we get nasty looks, but as my mom said " nobody died from a dirty look", she catches most of the flack though. And it is usually is from black women, I get a few snide comments, but it's very, very rare.

Tried that whole "stay true, treat them well too" thing. **** that. It's open season on us man. KDot and Cole came out with their albums right on time. ******* America.

Terrorism on US soil continues.

Won't be labeled as such.

Can't wait to hear about dudes mental issues.

Are the police gonna shoot him? :lol:

They have his name and picture out now...

Dylann Storm Roof.
Ever notice how mass murderers or serial killers always have 3 names?   Hope this piece of crap doesn't take the easy way out and off himself before he's captured.

My time in the military will be up in a few more years. After that, I'm seriously looking into moving elsewhere. I can't see myself raising a family here.

I've only been in this country for ten years and I feel the same way about people acting like they don't mind seeing me and people like me. To be honest, I'd move back to my country of origin in a heartbeat if it didn't look like it is on the brink of collapse. African countries should take advantage of the fact there are capable black people in all fields willing to move to places where their skin color wouldn't be a life threatening condition; not to say that there isn't any tribalism/separatism/xenophobia present in these countries, but skin color generally isn't a trigger for this level of hate.

what country are you from family...? looking into some options...

Cameroon. Lots of potential over there from the diversity of people to the food, geography, and climate (the country is also known as "Africa in miniature"). Lots of economic potential too due to the variety of resources available (under and above ground) and its central geographic position. Only problem is our politics are beyond ****** up because the country remains one of the last places in Africa that hasn't seen a change in leadership for the last 32 years. While things are quiet now, nobody knows what's gonna happen when the head of state dies.

A senator was murdered, but they not breaking down doors trying to find this muh *****?!

Why are we not calling him a terrorist?

Cant wait to see how the "it's not about race" crowd tries to spin this one. Smh

RIP to the deceased.

Back
Top Bottom