Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

hope these dont sell out in my size at my brother's store. if they dont, i can get these for 100 flat next week.

at the very least, i can buy the Metallic silver Vs at the end of the month for 115 and some change.

hope these dont sell out in my size at my brother's store. if they dont, i can get these for 100 flat next week.

at the very least, i can buy the Metallic silver Vs at the end of the month for 115 and some change.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by jeff3424

easy cop?

Depends on where you live, how you're purchasing, and a variety of other factors man. It's not a yes or no situation.
copping via EastBay or NDC tonight. never really bought anything at a midnight release before (except blake griffin hyperdunk pe's last night, got my pair, but Nike's website was a disaster.) so I was just wondering how difficult these should be to scoop online tonight. 

easy cop?

Depends on where you live, how you're purchasing, and a variety of other factors man. It's not a yes or no situation.
copping via EastBay or NDC tonight. never really bought anything at a midnight release before (except blake griffin hyperdunk pe's last night, got my pair, but Nike's website was a disaster.) so I was just wondering how difficult these should be to scoop online tonight. 

easy cop?

I really hope it's an easy one, but we'll see in 5-7 minutes 
laugh.gif

easy cop?

I really hope it's an easy one, but we'll see in 5-7 minutes 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Easy cop off of Eastbay
pimp.gif

Next up will be the Emerald Air Max Jr's.....
Yeah. Scooped my 10.5 with no problem. And I signed up for a Gold Membership on Thursday, so I have that 3-day shipping. 
Feels good man. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Easy cop off of Eastbay
pimp.gif

Next up will be the Emerald Air Max Jr's.....
Yeah. Scooped my 10.5 with no problem. And I signed up for a Gold Membership on Thursday, so I have that 3-day shipping. 
Feels good man. 
pimp.gif

wow, got thru the checkout on NDC, size 13 sold out, 12 wasn't even on the list I noticed.
looks like NDC didn't have many
switched over to eastbay and got them no problem
usually its the other way around

wow, got thru the checkout on NDC, size 13 sold out, 12 wasn't even on the list I noticed.
looks like NDC didn't have many
switched over to eastbay and got them no problem
usually its the other way around

^^^^ exactly... Nike twitter page said that they sold that quick but that's crazy... sz. 12 were gone on the link posted earlier on Nike Sportswear... I had a coupon for NDC so I was trying to use it on these... but oh well.... Congrats to those that copped and hope everyone can cop tomorrow SAFELY...

^^^^ exactly... Nike twitter page said that they sold that quick but that's crazy... sz. 12 were gone on the link posted earlier on Nike Sportswear... I had a coupon for NDC so I was trying to use it on these... but oh well.... Congrats to those that copped and hope everyone can cop tomorrow SAFELY...

Back
Top Bottom