Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

so anybody with the OGs whats the difference with the retros as far as colorway? obviously i can look at the pics from the first page but it ain't the same thats why im asking whomever actually has the OGs 

so anybody with the OGs whats the difference with the retros as far as colorway? obviously i can look at the pics from the first page but it ain't the same thats why im asking whomever actually has the OGs 

Copped these joints for gameday
pimp.gif

Got from Footlocker, only store in mall let me use my mil.discount.

Went to Champs and got that Heavy Hitters Crew tee, nice.

Happy with purchase. Bring on pine foams

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Heavy Hitters Crew tee? Pic please

Originally Posted by you go boy

laugh.gif
 I didn't have the OG's, but am still adamant that the OG airbag was volt/yellow (as opposed to some saying it was due to yellowing/aging).  It's what I remembered and I'm sticking to it.  
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
 I didn't have the OG's, but am still adamant that the OG airbag was volt/yellow (as opposed to some saying it was due to yellowing/aging).  It's what I remembered and I'm sticking to it.  
tongue.gif

> The accent tab above the strap on the tounge should have silver stiching inside the red swoosh outline
> The swoosh on the back should have red outline stiching, not emerald
> The soles have an emerald and black crossbar in the middle just above the red swoosh that should be all white

So theres some minor differences, but none of them are visible from a distance really. Ordered my pair with the emerald max jr's today, cant wait to get em in. I wasant gonna get the jr's, but that double pic of them in this thread changed my mind, that and I really love the neon jr's I have already cause they are so comfy. (unlike most retros, sadly)

Edit - time to give it up and move on SP, they are and always were white!

> The accent tab above the strap on the tounge should have silver stiching inside the red swoosh outline
> The soles have an emerald and black crossbar in the middle just above the red swoosh that should be all white

So theres some minor differences, but none of them are visible from a distance really. Ordered my pair with the emerald max jr's today, cant wait to get em in. I wasant gonna get the jr's, but that double pic of them in this thread changed my mind, that and I really love the neon jr's I have already cause they are so comfy. (unlike most retros, sadly)

Originally Posted by Trydan

Ok thanks. Ya I noticed these subtle changes but good thing it's just that. I was freaking out the actual colorway "emerald" was different haha

Originally Posted by Trydan

Ok thanks. Ya I noticed these subtle changes but good thing it's just that. I was freaking out the actual colorway "emerald" was different haha

Went in the store rocking my cincys , the chick already what the business was.

Had to go thru mad pairs before copping though, nike be tripping with these chalk marks and dirt stains on new kicks.

Went in the store rocking my cincys , the chick already what the business was.

Had to go thru mad pairs before copping though, nike be tripping with these chalk marks and dirt stains on new kicks.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by SinnerP

larrivee7 ~ BTW, how's the white on your uppers holding up?

Fine so far. I've only worn them like 3 times I think (too many shoes and too little time to wear all of them 
ohwell.gif
), but I haven't had any problems with them. I took my time painting them though, took 4 thin coats of angelus to cover the gray. The 24 on the strap that I painted won't last long I'm afraid  (won't adhere well) but I'll just have to touch it up from time to time. I knew it wouldn't, but thought it was necessary for the look I wanted.
Do you have pics of the paintjob?

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by SinnerP

larrivee7 ~ BTW, how's the white on your uppers holding up?

Fine so far. I've only worn them like 3 times I think (too many shoes and too little time to wear all of them 
ohwell.gif
), but I haven't had any problems with them. I took my time painting them though, took 4 thin coats of angelus to cover the gray. The 24 on the strap that I painted won't last long I'm afraid  (won't adhere well) but I'll just have to touch it up from time to time. I knew it wouldn't, but thought it was necessary for the look I wanted.
Do you have pics of the paintjob?

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Will e-mail to you when it comes in the mail, had to have it sent to me, only medium and XXL was left in stores. I can't seem to find a google pic either..

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Will e-mail to you when it comes in the mail, had to have it sent to me, only medium and XXL was left in stores. I can't seem to find a google pic either..

Back
Top Bottom