[| -- Eminem & Jay-Z Home & Home Tour Sept 13th & 14th (Comerica Park & Yankee Stadium) -- |]

One thing I hoped would come out of this, was that they would have gone to the studio somewhere before or during these show dates, and debuted a new track together. The way they've both been collabing with other artists, it would have only been right.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

from last night's concert after party
thats wild i was at 40 40 afterwards too and i dont remember seeing LeBron that night...Beyonce was gettin it to like every song though lol...Jay head noddin a lot...Artest taking pictures lol 

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Robby Valentino wrote:

true 3 blue wrote:

Definitely enjoyed myself.

When Chris Martin came out
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Kanye doing Cant Tell Me Nothin and Power Remix was ridiculous...

Beyonce, sheesh. Bridget Kelly, sheeeeeeeesh.

Em doing Kill You was hilarious, as well as My Name Is.

Good to see D12 get some burn, wish Jay would've done the same for Bleek.

Steroid @#$ Dr Dre came out and they did Nothin But A G Thang
pimp.gif

Money well spent.

What Dre said
pimp.gif

"He couldnt let Bleek get 8 bars??"
roll.gif

Rob man you know how I feel..he coulda let son at least do the chorus to memphis bleek is...Or even "is that yo chick"

I still dont think Beyonce' moved me like that..Lol

*avoids the Beyonce argument*
laugh.gif

Ida really enjoyed is That Yo Chick

i guess these shows plus the MTV Awards helped Em push another 80k copies of Recovery

[table][tr][td][/td][td]EMINEM[/td][td]SHADY/AFTERMATH/INT[/td][td]80,837[/td][td]-12%[/td][/tr][tr][td]RECOVERY[/td][/tr][/table]

lmao at that picture..

Jay and Beyonce really need to do a studio version of Young Forever though

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

If anyone can pick up the BP3 hat for me at Yankee Stadium (Supposedly they're still selling it there..) Let me know..

I was debating on whether or not I should get one last night but now I regret not getting it.. And I don't wanna have to go all the way there again to get it..
mad.gif
Any info or help on getting this hat??  Come at me with reseller prices if you want 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom