pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Okay, This is them Em' i remember..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And for all you people who said Relapse was hot/one of the top albums of last year, what do yall have to say now that Em himself said it was wack? (i.e second verse)

True. However, Stay Awake, Beautiful and Underground were
eek.gif

he need to stop singin...

its official... boi 1nda is addicted to snares
laugh.gif

yea i kinda hate this hook but the verses are cool...

he really needs to stop singing tho
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And for all you people who said Relapse was hot/one of the top albums of last year, what do yall have to say now that Em himself said it was wack? (i.e second verse)

eek.gif

Those three songs are some of his best songs, I liked "Relapse". I would have just removed 2-3 songs from it. I play this album a lot still

The last verse is
pimp.gif
, the song overall is not bad. I'm hoping it's the best choice for the first single, meaning the rest of the album is "too raw for radio", so-to-speak.

And now we wait for the rest....

The song is dope, but this guy can't afford to pay someone to sing a hook? He needs to hook back up with Dido or some %@+!.
laugh.gif

Eminem is back with this song...

Now only if he doesn't get the urge to go pee-wee herman on us with the rest of the album.

em sounds good

dont think this is the song to put him over the top to me IMO

good song none the less

This is a really good look... If i can turn on the radio and hear this song Id be happy

Really looking forward to hearing Recovery now... Paperplanes remix, Over remix and now this.... EM is back!!!

i think my problem is I can hear this hook played in the background of every semi-emotional moment of every teen show on MTV. I'll take at least 5 other eminem songs if I want an uplifting, anthem-type song from him. The beat is kinda boring and average.

However, I like this as a first single in the sense that I'm expecting more and even better from the rest of the album.

6/10

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

Those three songs are some of his best songs, I liked "Relapse". I would have just removed 2-3 songs from it. I play this album a lot still
Spot on. Relapse wasn't wack, it was "ehh" being compared next to his other classic albums. An "ehh" Eminem album is still better than 98% of other rappers best work.

Back
Top Bottom