**Eminem "Southpaw Soundtrack" July 24th 2015 "Kings Never Die" Out Now

Em used to have his ear to some of the best beats, now he's using pretty weak instrumentals. wish he'd get back in the lab with Dr. Dre

Last edited:
His songs used to have themes or stories, now every 'song' is like a 'rap god' sequel. I mean he still has some funny bars and analogies, but still, back in the day, EM had the whole package. I'll keep listening.

I agree. I swear EVERY song he's on now is just another version of Rap God in the sense that he's trying to rap as quick as he can. He no longer really has the "Mockingbird/Stan" flow. Even all his recent guest appearances just has him rapping as quick as he could. That flow is cool here and there but not in damn near every song.

Meh, I'll check it out but not expecting much

I think the track is pretty good.Glad he worked with the Resto brothers again, which he should start doing more often now. That being said, like the posters above, i wish he'd cut back on that rapid flow he has been using as of late,. It just doesn't go with some of the songs he has or has been featured in.

we'll probably get some other tracks that will be better than this, it's not a bad as people making it out to be. people just need to stop anticipating for something along the lines of The Eminem Show cause we might ever get that again.

Last edited:
we'll probably get some other tracks that will be better than this, it's not a bad as people making it out to be. people just need to stop anticipating for something along the lines of The Eminem Show cause we might ever get that again.

I don't think people are expecting eminen show quality albums we just wanna hear that he still has it. Everything he's been putting out since eminen is show has been god awful. Dude got off those drugs and forgot how to rap. His voice sound terrible, his flow is horrendous and his beat selection is awful now. People might say hov music ain't as good as back in the day but we still have moments where jay shows us he still has it.

Wish he would have retired after Relapse. That's a very underrated album. He can still rap but that flow of his sucks. I don't even listen to his new ****.

I don't think people are expecting eminen show quality albums we just wanna hear that he still has it. Everything he's been putting out since eminen is show has been god awful. Dude got off those drugs and forgot how to rap. His voice sound terrible, his flow is horrendous and his beat selection is awful now. People might say hov music ain't as good as back in the day but we still have moments where jay shows us he still has it.

Jay & Em are in the same boat musically in this era, both have changed their material up for more of a mature approach. we can't hear them rap about the same stuff like they did back in the days.

Jay & Em are in the same boat musically in this era, both have changed their material up for more of a mature approach. we can't hear them rap about the same stuff like they did back in the days.

I'm not talking lyrical content I'm saying eminems mechanics are terrible.

I'm not talking lyrical content I'm saying eminems mechanics are terrible.

ehh sort of, i think he's trying way too hard at times but he's still showing he can still go bar for bar with most. i think people don't care about how technical he is anymore, they just want good music from him. but we all know Em doesn't just make music.

Last edited:
I don't know what ya'll are talking about.

This track is fire 
sick.gif
eek.gif

Anyone notice all the promotional stuff for SOUTH PAW has Jake Gyllenhal standing in an orthodox stance and not an actual SOUTH PAW stance?

Last edited:
Anyone notice all the promotional stuff for SOUTH PAW has Jake Gyllenhal standing in a orthodox stance and not an actual SOUTH PAW stance?

doubt it has anything to do with the movie, guess he doesn't play a real "South Paw" in the movie.

Wish he would have retired after Relapse. That's a very underrated album. He can still rap but that flow of his sucks. I don't even listen to his new ****.

Relapse and Recovery were solid, that shoulda been it. He's one of the best ever but I have no interest in his new ****.

Bout to cop that Southpaw soundtrack when it drops. Em doing martial arts in the Phenomenal video lol.

Back
Top Bottom