Eminem Straight From The Vault EP

eek.gif
Interesting...

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Most of these should have stayed in the vault.
The People's Champ (Intro) was
sick.gif
in the worst of ways, when it could have been amazing. Wasn't expecting The Rock's theme at all.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Most of these should have stayed in the vault.
The People's Champ (Intro) was
sick.gif
in the worst of ways, when it could have been amazing. Wasn't expecting The Rock's theme at all.

Don't waste your time Dipset...this is some of the worst music I have downloaded in months... cant believe i wasted minutes of my life even downloading it.
..and im a big Em fan.

Don't waste your time Dipset...this is some of the worst music I have downloaded in months... cant believe i wasted minutes of my life even downloading it.
..and im a big Em fan.

roll.gif
I haven't downloaded this yet but my friend is pissing me off. He's trying to tell me these are ALL new Em tracks. Yes because its called "Straight from the VAULT"

And last night on Xbox Live his friend was trying to say Relapse is Em's best album followed closely by Encore....
roll.gif
Encore is GARBAGE

And they were trying to say that balling uncontrollably song is good....
indifferent.gif

I mean I like Eminem but geeze these people I know need to get off his nuts.

roll.gif
I haven't downloaded this yet but my friend is pissing me off. He's trying to tell me these are ALL new Em tracks. Yes because its called "Straight from the VAULT"

And last night on Xbox Live his friend was trying to say Relapse is Em's best album followed closely by Encore....
roll.gif
Encore is GARBAGE

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif

roll.gif
Encore is GARBAGE

indifferent.gif

You know nothing bout music.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif

roll.gif
Encore is GARBAGE

indifferent.gif

You know nothing bout music.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

..and im a big Em fan.

Damn, den' nevamind...

Back
Top Bottom