Eminem - Superman Appreciation

Em is one the best ever, which is pretty unanimous in Hip Hop ....Fab will be gone in 5 years or less.

And he has no classics.

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Spot Rusherz wrote:
Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Punchline rap ftl...

Word... punchline rap is
smh.gif
laugh.gif

At least Fab still has one fan...
He has more than 1 fan... try again
laugh.gif

Who cares. Fab still boring.
0f126e91b9d4806c629ad53c0ea583934b2feed0.gif

Em is boring.

LOL.

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO COMPARE EMINEM TO FABOLOUS?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WHERE IS EMINEM????????????????????????

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

KANYE'S NEW ALBUM IS BASURA

THERE IS NO COMPETITION > that 808 BS

and there is no competition is a mixtape
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Em irrelevant? Ignorance at its finest. Fab hasn't had a hot song, EVER. I guess Jordan and Gretzky are irrelevant too then, I mean what have they donelately...?

Michael Jordan still drops Air Jordans through his brand... so that makes him relevant.

What was Em's last hot song tho?... can you answer the question... nvm what was his LAST SONG?
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Michael Jordan still drops Air Jordans through his brand... so that makes him relevant

roll.gif
Jordan's haven't been relevant since '01. Em's last hot "song" was Relapse IMO, even though its not a truly a song its morelike an intro. I don't even know why Im arguing with you about something that is common !%%*%%# sense. There is not one thing Fab does better than Em.

I still see Jordans selling out around the country... so obviously MJ/ Air Jordans are relevant..

and you're trying to compare Fabolous to Eminem... you don't even know how to argue
laugh.gif

please quote me on where I said Fabolous was better than Eminem?... I just said Eminem was irrelevant
laugh.gif

> Fab's "career"

And you obviously missed my point about Jordan and Gretzky....Legends dont die, Fab is doo doo, I'm done with this thread.

Still comparing Fabolous to Em
eyes.gif

this is obviously a @%*@%+* argument, because you can't even make valid points.
laugh.gif
... get off of Em's +!%@... he is irrelevant.
frown.gif

Fab is irrelevant
laugh.gif

That mixtape is not that good. 808s is a piece of art.

Let me know when Fabolous drops a good ALBUM...instead of FRISBEE filled with SOFT *!* songs on it.

All of Ye's albums are better than any disk with Fabolous' name on it. Easy.

And IDK why you try to go hard on everybody else when your boy Cam is completely lost...showing up on the net with pictures in boxers and !!%#...what part ofthe game is that?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Fab is irrelevant
laugh.gif

Let me know when Fabolous drops a good ALBUM...instead of FRISBEE filled with SOFT *!* songs on it.

And IDK why you try to go hard on everybody else when your boy Cam is completely lost...showing up on the net with pictures in boxers and !!%#...what part of the game is that?
Stopped reading right there.

Fab is irrelevant
laugh.gif

And IDK why you try to go hard on everybody else when your boy Cam is completely lost...showing up on the net with pictures in boxers and !!%#...what part of the game is that?
Stopped reading right there.

Don't read that part, it still doesn't have anything to do with Fab and how he is mediocre...he is a career underachiever and he will be forgotten, hehas done NOTHING to secure any type of longevity. PERIOD.
His third single though, "Make Me Better," which features fellow Def Jam artist Ne-Yo, and is produced by Timbaland, was his biggest hit to date, spending 14 weeks at number one on the Hot Rap Track Billboard Chart

laugh.gif

FromNothinToSomethin.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Funny thing about it is I LIKE Fab...I like a lot of the same artists you do but you be believing in them dudes way too much.
laugh.gif
Especially when they don't make good music anymore. I !#@! with their goodmaterial
pimp.gif

50 and the rest of the Unit fell off, Fab fell off, and Cam fell off, I would know cause I grew up listening to them.
laugh.gif

I can't take a guy serious who lays on pillows like these.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
IDK what that has to do with music....I mean this is what YOU said:

this is obviously a @%*@%+* argument, because you can't even make valid points.
laugh.gif

I honestly don't give a $+%% about From Nothin' To Somethin... Fab isn't even my favorite artist.

The only reason why he came up in this thread, is because NEFF's bald headed !+@ said punchline rap was wack, so I posted taking pictures
laugh.gif

808's is trash... he tried to be creative and failed...

Kanye is suspect, and I don't listen to suspect artists.

How you going to talk about Cam wearin boxers? He's a joker, he does things for fun, what about ya boy Kanye?
What about the pink & purple smiling sunflower pillows?
Kanye is the most suspect guy in the game apart from Lil' Cease.
I've lost so much respect for dude for exploiting his mother's death to this point, I mean he can be sensitive but cmon son... we all know you'remom died and the public isn't going to make you feel better about it and I think he knows that aswell..
To sum it up, The Graduation was alright, CD was cool, LR was fire, but he can't get a pass for this dookey he is trying to pass off as music with808's & Heartbreaks.
808s is a piece of art.

IDK what that has to do with music

you said :

What does that have to do with music duke?.. thats the main reason why I posted the gay @@% pillows ya mans be laying on
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
...suspect?....dope music is dope music....theres no basis to that 'suspect' argument and its played.

Cam when he had Ye beats>>>Cam wherever the hell he is now
laugh.gif

and the boxers thing does have something to do with music because thats where dude is at with his career right now. When is the last time dude had a video oranything remotely close to a single out? Dipset fell apart...how do yall think Cam is making money when he has no music out?

How you going to talk about Cam wearin boxers? He's a joker, he does things for fun, what about ya boy Kanye?
What about the pink & purple smiling sunflower pillows?
Kanye is the most suspect guy in the game apart from Lil' Cease.
I've lost so much respect for dude for exploiting his mother's death to this point, I mean he can be sensitive but cmon son... we all know you're mom died and the public isn't going to make you feel better about it and I think he knows that aswell..
To sum it up, The Graduation was alright, CD was cool, LR was fire, but he can't get a pass for this dookey he is trying to pass off as music with 808's & Heartbreaks.
I swear this Sno Nuff dude is at the scene of every arguement Spot Rusherz gets into.
nerd.gif

How is he exploiting his mothers death? By making music about it? Dedicating work to her? I guess 'Missing You' was exploiting Biggies death to right?
indifferent.gif

I mean the Pink and Purple smiling pillows are what they are...a cartoon PILLOW...they're corny...but it's pillows
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
...suspect?....dope music is dope music....theres no basis to that 'suspect' argument and its played.

Cam when he had Ye beats>>>Cam in pictures in his boxers and them ugly $%$ Jordan fusions on
laugh.gif
PE#1 > Graduation & 808s

laugh.gif
at the pillows tho... like who does that..

all of my respoect for this suspect guy, has gone out the window.

why is he biting T-Pain so hard?
sick.gif

and the boxers thing does have something to do with music because thats where dude is at with his career right now.

a ###!$ wearing boxers doesn't have anything to do with music
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom