Eminem's New Video "We Made You" Droppin April 7th

I actually love this song. The beat is fire. !$% were you expecting from his first single?
pimp.gif

But, what can i say, did I expect anything less from NT than to be completely and utterly dissapointed with every anticipated song?

Flow is dope but WHY IS DUDE STILL USING THIS STUPID VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man EM is stuck on using this voice. If you listen, the lyrics are nice but....
smh.gif

-The Juice

man this aint it bruh its not just it sucks as a single it sucks as an album filler

and somebody needs to tell Interscope TRL aint here no more this type of song would have dominated on MTV but they dont play vids anymore.

Word, exaxctly.

That's what irks me the most.

I know his first singles are along these lines. But why rap it the way he does with that Borat voice.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

if you listen closely it's kind of funny
laugh.gif
, not great, but still funny nonetheless
The lyrics are good but damn that voice is so annoying.

-The Juice

great beat, catchy hook, If eminem didnt rap in the stupid voice it would have been pretty good, its ok tho

Typical lead single for Eminem. What did yall expect from him??? To be on some Renegade or Kim type +++ on the raido single? Just be happy the man picked upthe pen again.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

This should have been the first single:

http://www.eminem.com/_assets/flash/player/player.swf

It's on dude's website I don't think Meth will have a fit...
roll.gif
If this is on the album. Its just as funny as We Made You.I really wonder what Em is rapping about on this album. A relapse indicates he's going back to his MMLP SSLP days aint nothing wrong with that but I prefersome Infinite type vibe.

Yea word, the biggest problem with this song, i will admit, is that stupid voice. But still how can some people in this thread say things like "i cantbelieve this is the same person who made stan..." Hello. this is the same person who made the real slim shady, my name is, and without me. And thats thesame person who made stan, kill you, etc. And thats the same person who made this song.

Originally Posted by travman24

Typical lead single for Eminem. What did yall expect from him??? To be on some Renegade or Kim type +++ on the raido single? Just be happy the man picked up the pen again.
Oh, um, I don't know... maybe a song that was actually GOOD?

That doesn't sound anything like Jessica Simpson (or maybe it does, but that would require me listening to the song again, and yeah... no).

laugh.gif
sounds nothing like Jessica Simpson.

3rd time listening to the song.....3rd time listening is better than the first. Thats all I'm saying

-The Juice

That's that studio help I guess. (Why it doesn't sound like Jessica)

I'm just assuming though.

It'd be dumb saying sing the hook Jessica, and its actually not her. It'd be pointless. Even in a mocking way, as, nobody is really checking forJessica like that nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom