EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

the beat is trash
the flow is terrible
and the whole idea of the song is horrible
i know opinions are like butt holes ... but damn homie you have a weird ear for music ...

I'm def not the only one who thinks this about the song
nerd.gif

how is the flow terrible?

how should he have done it?

IDK son, not like that
laugh.gif

i think youre mistaking the fake accent for flow or something ... cuz when i listen to this song i remember why eminem is one of the best rappersever ... you can not like his content or whatever but god damn dont tell me he cant ride a beat flowily ...
laugh.gif

The enforcer, looking for more women to torture
Walk up to the cutest girl and ... Charlie Horse her
Sorry Portia, but whats Ellen Degeneres
Have that I don't, are you telling me tenderness?
Well I can be as gentle and as smooth as a gentleman
Give me my ventolin inhaaaaler and 2 zenedrin
And I'll invite Sarah Paaaalin out to dinner then
Naaaail her,'Baby say hello to my little friend'
Brit forget K Fed lets cut off the middlemen
Forget him or your gona end up in hospital again
And this time it wont be for the riddlen binge

sick.gif

the beat is trash
the flow is terrible
and the whole idea of the song is horrible
i know opinions are like butt holes ... but damn homie you have a weird ear for music ...

I'm def not the only one who thinks this about the song
nerd.gif

how is the flow terrible?

how should he have done it?

IDK son, not like that
laugh.gif
i think youre mistaking the fake accent for flow or something ... cuz when i listen to this song i remember why eminem is one of the best rappers ever ... you can not like his content or whatever but god damn dont tell me he cant ride a beat flowily ...
laugh.gif

The enforcer, looking for more women to torture
Walk up to the cutest girl and ... Charlie Horse her
Sorry Portia, but whats Ellen Degeneres
Have that I don't, are you telling me tenderness?
Well I can be as gentle and as smooth as a gentleman
Give me my ventolin inhaaaaler and 2 zenedrin
And I'll invite Sarah Paaaalin out to dinner then
Naaaail her,'Baby say hello to my little friend'
Brit forget K Fed lets cut off the middlemen
Forget him or your gona end up in hospital again
And this time it wont be for the riddlen binge

sick.gif

laugh.gif
there is nothing special about that verse at all

Eminem has always had flow on lock.

It's the idiotic choice to rap in a Borat accent that irks people.

Yeah his singles have been off the wall, but how many first singles did he rap with this annoying accent?

You take that into consideration, in addition to the songs off Encore that were more or less along the lines of We Made You, off the wall, silly accent andwhatnot, and people are going to temper their expectations for Relapse. How can they not?

And this is from somebody who some claim to be on GOAT status.

If Relapse is anything like Encore, it's time to bow out the game.

I read most of the comments in this thread and then decided to watch the video "We Made You" as this would be my FIRST time listening to the song. I'm not an Em fan at all, however I do recognize and realize how great he is overall, but I must say this song is not as bad as some of you are making itout to be. Of course it's corny and follows the gimmicky Em formula but it's still decent if nothing else. It's not great by any means, butit's also not very bad as well.

Bottomline, Eminem is the Vince Carter of the rap game.

Came out and people were
eek.gif
and
pimp.gif
and was on path to be one of the greats. Dominant early on.

Then somewhere along the way dude let up and settled for mediocrity. Yeah, still a lot better than a lot of people out, but in the same token, could havesolidified themselves as elite.

Eminem fell off bad with Encore. He's had 4 years to regroup so we're gonna have to wait and see what he comes out with.

All I'm saying is I just don't like the pattern I'm seeing with the childish rap antics. Not a good sign that We Made You is rapped in that accent,a carryover from Encore 4 years ago.

Originally Posted by J Burner

You need Q-Tips if you think this is hot.
Rhyme scheme too complicated for ya huh? Not enough fake thuggin and slangin goin on for your taste? Sounds like you need the Q-tips, clean out the wax and actually listen, cuz there are MAYBE a handfull of people that can put words together like Em....
indifferent.gif

I don't care about celebrities and Em's flow is unique but he did have some bars where it failed him and he had to throw something awkwardly extra inthere
Em's lead singles are wack, how are you going to defend his 3rd single that sounds like the National Enquirer to abeat?
laugh.gif

he needs a single thats on some real life *%%*.... like if he would of released a single based on a dedication to proof or somethin else it would of beenbetter... but its the regular shady single... hopefully the next single he'll come out with somethin good..

^ what appeal does a song about Proof have to mainstream middle America? ^

that will be on the album, along with tons of songs that are serious besides this 1 song.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

^ what appeal does a song about Proof have to mainstream middle America? ^

that will be on the album, along with tons of songs that are serious besides this 1 song.
im sure this song dont appeal to them... he appeals to them... yall dont like his music... yall just like eminem... dude could could crap in his hand and slap u in the face and ud just b like "its part of the formula"... yall some sheep...

laugh.gif
its getting old now, we know you don't like him or this song, you don't need to reiterate the fact every page.

roll.gif

You would figure a "rapper" could come up with something better

Like I said, some people don't like him cause he's white and you come off as the type.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by J Burner

You need Q-Tips if you think this is hot.
Rhyme scheme too complicated for ya huh? Not enough fake thuggin and slangin goin on for your taste? Sounds like you need the Q-tips, clean out the wax and actually listen, cuz there are MAYBE a handfull of people that can put words together like Em....

I don't care about celebrities and Em's flow is unique but he did have some bars where it failed him and he had to throw something awkwardly extra in there
Em's lead singles are wack, how are you going to defend his 3rd single that sounds like the National Enquirer to a beat?
laugh.gif
What's wrong with Em ridiculing pop culture? Or rather media driven pop culture? He's probably the only one who can deliver it to amainstream audience. I don't see anyone else doing it. Besides that, it's funny.

Yet every time I post you respond in less than 5 minutes
laugh.gif

If you put all this negative energy into something positive, like producing, you would be the next Timbo

Never said you were a racist, but if you wanna look at it like that be my guest
laugh.gif

I said I think you don't like him because he's white. Sometimes people are salty because he's white and enjoying more success than any other artistin the genre, which is obviously predominately black.

I don't get it with hip hop/rap fans. It doesn't always have to be about a serious issue, it's ok to have fun on a track, isn't it? I thinksome people are just angry with the fact that we know what he is capable of doing and he's putting out something like this (people generally only do thiswith great rappers and some have the nerve to say he isn't amongst one of them
laugh.gif
). But from a business standpoint he needs the radio friendly track toproduce higher sales.

iHateTimeDotCom wrote:
Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Never said you were a racist, but if you wanna look at it like that be my guest
laugh.gif

I said I think you don't like him because he's white. Sometimes people are salty because he's white and enjoying more success than any other artist in the genre, which is obviously predominately black.
thats the most absurd $*!$ ive read in ahwile... its never been that deep to me... i could never be mad at somebody's success just what they did to attain/keep it... em dont fall into that catagory... i honestly just hate his music... i hate 50 cent more musically AND i hate him as a person...

You need some love my dude.

Back
Top Bottom