Emma Roberts - Sort of Want...sort of (Vid included)

While watching the Challenge: Rivals on mtv.com this commercial popped up. I always thought she was kind of meh, but I don't know now after seeing this. Her crazy scene in Scream 4 was also
laugh.gif

Discuss.

sort of want..........?  you should change that do definately want, this chick is hot.

anyone ever see her in Twelve with 50 cent? she looks great in that movie, you can catch it on netflix.

yall know she's julia roberts niece right? eric roberts is her father

I...sort of want too.

Spoiler [+]
adrian-peterson-28-and-clinton-portis-26-2008-1QUC5R.jpg
Yea, sort of.

Spoiler [+]
adrian-peterson.jpg
I'm thinking..., yea, sort of want

Originally Posted by ed2trey

sort of want..........?  you should change that do definately want, this chick is hot.

anyone ever see her in Twelve with 50 cent? she looks great in that movie, you can catch it on netflix.

laugh.gif
That's exactly what I was thinking.  Some dudes will come in and say "AWG," but %+@* I'll take her over 90% of the white girls I see daily, which makes her above average in my book
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

laugh.gif
That's exactly what I was thinking.  Some dudes will come in and say "AWG," but %+@* I'll take her over 90% of the white girls I see daily, which makes her above average in my book
pimp.gif

yup, she's way hotter then that emma watson broad that was posted the other day.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

laugh.gif
That's exactly what I was thinking.  Some dudes will come in and say "AWG," but %+@* I'll take her over 90% of the white girls *I* see daily, which makes her above average in my book
pimp.gif
I fixed it for ya.

Back
Top Bottom