End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

Lol at dudes getting mad at me. Same dudes who have been on my meat for years. I'm not even going to quote those nimrods and give them attention, though.....anyways, site is growing on me a little. Still too cluttered for me to lurk properly...the new NT era.

I joined this site officially in February of 2000 with THIS screen name, yet had been since the NikePark days... I am NOT feeling this new look at all.

At least this site has some speed to it now. No forever loading pages so far. I did lose my post count, and my join date is quite a bit off but w.e

Last edited:
people still complaining about post count and join date? get over it, if you don't like it just go over to the "OTHER" new lame site "ST" that still has all of our old info. it's bad enough that they are promoting themselves as the OGs by stealing all of our threads SMH .. #NTOD (NikeTalkOrDie)

Last edited:
It will take some getting used to. But its too busy for my liking. Im sure it will seem normal in a week or two though

Love the update, everything is quicker, smoother, more current. Don't be so scared of change, glad to rid of Yuku :smokin

I glad they changed... I hated missing pages... I would literally just say forget it if pages were missing... New NT is better... go get ur sig and avy from ST and just post it on here... >D

I was about to make the same thread.. I hate this new site It just looks like an ISS clone. but you know how they say "everyone has a price" so i'm not even mad..

Back
Top Bottom