End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

1335467207_6015067182_c0a6fd0e8f.jpg

Why do you guys care about join date and post count? What aren't you getting from the forums without it?

This is what I'm trying to figure out

I can't speak for others but I consider my join date to be like a badge of honor. Call me whatever you wish but to me there was/is a difference between the era of people liking shoes before the hype took over. I used to be able to buy shoes that I liked and wanted to wear at retail price or even slightly under. Now if I want a pair of retro Military IVs I have to wait in line at 3am or pay 50% extra to resellers. Just my opinion though. Carry on. :nthat:

Another thing: If you guys are complaining that much about join date and post count, shouldn't you be complaining about profile visits too?
laugh.gif

Mayor started trollin and prolly haven't been back on here since he made the thread :lol:

my join date was 7/11/03

Now it says 9/03

I ain't really trippin....

I did have 2748 posts tho, now it says i only have 1238....

Last edited:
In the end, it isn't the funky new display that makes NT. It is and always will be the users. Some of y'all are just pure comedy. :D

Well then.. hmmm..

There goes my 20000+ posts.. including 20000th that I proposed to my wife with. Might as well get divorced now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom