Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

this dude jerry looks like he wasnever fat
laugh.gif
props to him though

http://tinyurl.com/3uhmckd fromhis twitter

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

Knowing what happens all the way up to episode 7 kind of kills the storyline for me.

However, I've enjoyed this season. Scott actually fits in pretty well with the group, and I've always been a fan of Billy Walsh.
They could have, however, cast someone better than "Dice." I understand the story arc they tried to create, but there's plenty of other actors that could have been cast for that role.

How did you come across this information?

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Knowing what happens all the way up to episode 7 kind of kills the storyline for me.

However, I've enjoyed this season. Scott actually fits in pretty well with the group, and I've always been a fan of Billy Walsh.
They could have, however, cast someone better than "Dice." I understand the story arc they tried to create, but there's plenty of other actors that could have been cast for that role.

bust out the pics of you and sloan
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

if any information that comes from this conversation spoils the rest of the season, i will find you, and i will kill you.

Spoiler [+]
images

Not saying to post spoilers because I don't want them. Just curious to how he knows what's going to happen.

Post the pictures with you and Sloan.

eek.gif
@ the end. I knew homie was gonna do it

I called it in this thread, Dana Gordon
nerd.gif

Just when I thought we were in for 5 more eps of cheery, happy, everybody is getting rich and making money and everybody is in bliss....then tonight happens! Wow!

Definitely the best episode of the season so far. Dana Gordon is too 
pimp.gif
, and Vince having a drug test next week, damn. I wonder where he was walking to
nerd.gif

dana lookin good
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

dice clay bein a little %^&^&. let that boy drama cook.

turtle's girl
tired.gif

^^^ THIS!!!

I hate that they wasted 2 episodes.

If they started the season with this episode right here, would you be mad?

You can address Ari's wife, Sloan and other stuff for a minute of two later episodes

Back
Top Bottom