:::: ENTOURAGE: "Lloyd's Drama" 10:30pm ET ::::

E's assistant, Kate Mara, is a hot female. I thought she was sex in Shooter and havent seen anything to change my mind.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

frown.gif
only 3 more episodes
frown.gif
How long is the hiatus this time
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

FYI E's assistant is the daughter of the giants owner and grand daughter of the steelers owner....that's a catch

even if ari was pushing it a little too far, i hope loyd stays true with ari.
adam davis needs another smack in the face.

a B slap for a B

I can't believe it's only 3 more eps left
frown.gif
Seems like a lot less excitement/funnies than last season. Last season was O_O espeically with that Ari+ Vince scene with the airplane where Ari said he isn't going to be his Agent anymore since he's signing with that one dude. It was a crazy season. This season is still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and I def don't want it to end.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

3 more episodes left? nothing has even happened
laugh.gif
word

it's funny how the focus of the show is now on the relationships ari+lloyd and E+ashley/sloan. what happened to vince making movies?

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

laugh.gif
word

it's funny how the focus of the show is now on the relationships ari+lloyd and E+ashley/sloan. what happened to vince making movies?
This season could have been HUGE, but man has it flopped. It has its moments, but they really dropped the ball. I'm still bitter over the factthat Gatsby, a Marty Scorsese movie that saved Vince's career, isn't even an afterthought. This season's been dumbed down with random sex scenes.

honestly i cant really get a great feel for this season like i did the previous ones.. this season has had its highs but def. my least favorite so far otherthan sloan..

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

laugh.gif
word

This season could have been HUGE, but man has it flopped. It has its moments, but they really dropped the ball. I'm still bitter over the fact that Gatsby, a Marty Scorsese movie that saved Vince's career, isn't even an afterthought. This season's been dumbed down with random sex scenes.
I agree 100 percent.

The only mention of gatsy was a damn poster. I mean doing a scorsese movie would be a huge deal for any actor. Vince would cross over to a whole new fan base.Imagine vince becoming a serious actor.

Back
Top Bottom