Entourage Season 8 Trailer

I thought E and Sloan were going good..thats the one part of the show I thought would stay stable. Regardless, 
pimp.gif

v807c0.gif

I thought E and Sloan were going good..thats the one part of the show I thought would stay stable. Regardless, 
pimp.gif

v807c0.gif

Friedspam......2 posts in and you're already done. If you're gonna get banned you might as well post pr0n

Friedspam......2 posts in and you're already done. If you're gonna get banned you might as well post pr0n

Looks ok, Entourage hasn't had a great season overall since the third one but it's been solid overall since. Surprised to see Vinny write a script considering in the beginning it was tough to get him to even read one unless E read it first and liked it.

Looks ok, Entourage hasn't had a great season overall since the third one but it's been solid overall since. Surprised to see Vinny write a script considering in the beginning it was tough to get him to even read one unless E read it first and liked it.

I love the show. But I didnt see anything in this trailer that blew me away...but only time will tell.

I love the show. But I didnt see anything in this trailer that blew me away...but only time will tell.

trailer looks good. but I'm pissed that its only gonna be 8 episodes. they couldn't at least make 10? oh well, cant wait for it to start

trailer looks good. but I'm pissed that its only gonna be 8 episodes. they couldn't at least make 10? oh well, cant wait for it to start

Back
Top Bottom